Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Sheena Ringo - Watashi wa Neko no Me (i'm free)

Hojoya / Ringo Sheena
"Watashi wa Neko no Me (i'm free)"
2023.05.24
"Watashi wa Neko no Me (i'm free)" [Single] / Houjouya [Album]

I'm Always Changing (i'm free)

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Neko Saito

Of course misfortunes never come singly, it's a tough world
What a catastrophe!
Casting your net with eyes of a predator, how cheeky you are
More and more I'm screwed, is this the end?
I can't contain my anger, it's heaped up
Your ill intent and tricks are exposed. Revenge!
You're not gonna get away
You bastards, this is just-punishment, yeah? Have you had enough?
An eye for an eye, blood will have blood
It's a bother, but let's finish up
our main job to the very end...
No doubt, a wonder lasts but nine days
Cheeks turning red, love sees no fault - I don't get it
Always with the astrology!
Keeping a watch on them with tired and blurred eyes, how pathetic
You're gonna keep on more with saying je t'aime?
My heart's blocked, I'm gasping and wanna cry but can't
This low fever's so long, please inspect this virtue of mine
More than anyone else, you're the hero
Bastard, you think nothing of me, yeah?
My smooth skin and sidelong glances mean nothing to you
I know that, but I'll keep on freely
offering my innocence...
Laying aside my weaknesses and the public eye
integrity and manners are quite wonderful things
But I've gotta always be loyal
to my own true feelings
even more so if what's crucial is decisive
Hey, what circle of Hell is this?
Terribly and unreasonably guessing
on if the die will be even or odd is ridiculous
It could be worse
Being able to trust your gut
is way more honest. Que sera, sera!
It's our nature to accept things depending on the situation
or who we're dealing with
and that itself is impermanent
Though the world will ridicule me
as a chameleon or featureless
I'm always changing

* [1] This song uses a lot of "me" sounds, so words, while the kanji may say 当たり前(atarimae), Sheena sings it as "atarimee"
Watashi wa Neko no Me (i'm free)

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Saitou Neko

Yowarime tatarime atarime sechigaree
Nanchuu katasutorofii yo!
U no me taka no me de ami no me sharakusee
Naonao tsunde ji endo?
Hara no mushi ga osamaranee tame ni tameta
Noree no nen teme ga agaru ze ishugaeshi
Ima koko de atta ga hyakunenme
Yaroume tenchuu dai meetta ka
Me niwa me wo chi de chi wo arae
Wazuraedo hongyou wo akumademo
Yariagetsuzukemashou...
Gomottomo hito no uwasa nado tatta nikagetsuhan
Hoho akarame horeta yokume wakaru mee
Shocchuu asutororojii wo!
Tsukareme kasumime hikarasete nasakenee
Naonao issou ju teemu?
Mune ga fusagatte kateeki naku ni nakenee
Nagee binetsu gosashuu kudasee kono teisou
Dare yori mo anta ga ichimaime
Yaroume ganchuu ni nee'n da na
Kime mo nagashime mo imi nee
Wakimaedo junjou wa oshiminaku
Sashiagetsuzukemashou...
Hikeme hitome wa ucchatte
Kejime orime itatte kekkou
Shikashi jibun no honshin e chuugi
Tsukusu koto desu itsumo
Kanjinkaname tenkawakeme nara nyao
Nee koko wa jigoku no nanchoume
Berabou meppou atezuppou ni
Chou ka han ka sai no me wa detarame
Mada mashi yo
Kan wo shinjirareru hou ga
Mattou yo ke sera sera!
Dodai joukyou shidee aite shidee de
Ukeirete shimau saga koso
Shogyoumujou
Saa sekan wa hyakumensou ga hatamata
Nopperabou ka to warau ga
Watashi wa neko no me
私は猫の目 (i'm free)

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:斎藤ネコ

弱り目祟り目当たり前 世知辛い
なんちゅうカタストロフィーよ!
鵜の目鷹の目で網の目 洒落臭い
尚なお詰んでジエンド?
腹の虫が治まらない溜めに溜めた
呪いの念手目が上がるぜ意趣返し
今ここで会ったが百年目
野郎め天誅だい参ったか
目には目を血で血を洗え
煩えど本業を飽くまでも
遣り上げ続けましょう…
ご尤も人の噂などたった二ヶ月半
頬赤らめ惚れた欲目 分かるまい
しょっちゅうアストロロジーを!
疲れ目霞み目光らせて 情けない
尚なお一層ジュテーム?
胸が塞がって片息泣くに泣けない
長い微熱ご査収くださいこの貞操
誰よりもあんたが一枚目
野郎め眼中にないのだな
肌理も流し目も意味ない
弁えど純情は惜しみなく
差し上げ続けましょう…
引け目人目は打っ遣って
けじめ折り目至って結構
しかし自分の本心へ忠義
尽くすことです いつも
肝心要天下分け目なら尚
ねえここは地獄の何丁目
篦棒滅法当てずっぽうに
丁か半か賽の目は出鱈目
まだ増しよ
勘を信じられるほうが
まっとうよケセラセラ!
土台状況次第相手次第で
受け容れてしまう性こそ
諸行無常
さあ世間は百面相が将又
のっぺらぼうかと嗤うが






No comments:

Post a Comment