Saturday, January 1, 2000

NIGHTMARE

Root25 / NIGHTMARE √25
Released: July 14th, 2025
☆Baku
☆SMILE
☆Jubilee
☆BIRTH
☆Mist


NOX:LUX / NIGHTMARE NOX:LUX
Released: March 16th, 2022
☆Night Light
☆Re:Do
☆cry for the moon
☆Last note
☆RAD DREAM
☆Gokujou Noushin Rengoku·Sanshiki
☆Deadass
☆Regolith no Bohyou
☆ink
☆Piranha
☆Schrödinger Knife
☆Sinners
☆Day By Day
☆Darkness Before Dawn -NOX:LUX ver.-


best tracks 2000-2005 [clowns] / NIGHTMARE best tracks 2000-2005 [ćlowns]
Released: March 23rd, 2016
-DISC 1-
☆Jishou
☆Gianizm Tsuu ~Shougai Minagoroshi~
☆Gianizm San
☆Fly me to the Zenith
☆dogma [refined]
☆Nadircur [refined]
☆Wasurenagusa [refined]
☆love tripper [refined]
☆Backstreet Children [refined]
☆Star[K]night

-DISC 2-
☆Believe
☆Akane
☆HATE
☆Over
☆Varuna
☆Tokyo Shounen
☆Cyan
☆Jibun no Hana
☆Яaven Loud speeeaker
☆livEVIL
☆Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku
☆Sekishoku
☆Dasei Boogie
☆Nadzuki
☆Kami to Bara


best tracks 2006-2010 [vapor] / NIGHTMARE best tracks 2006-2010 [vapor]
Released: January 6th, 2016
-DISC 1-
☆the WORLD
☆Gianizm Shichi
☆Raison D'être
☆Konoha
☆DIRTY
☆the LAST SHOW
☆White Room
☆Lost in Blue
☆NAKED LOVE
☆Can you do it?
☆MELODY
☆Rem_
☆a:FANTASIA
☆Gianizm Ten

-DISC 2-
☆BOYS BE SUSPICIOUS
☆Alumina
☆the FOOL
☆lulu
☆Jojouteki ni Sugita Jikan to Fukakutei na Mirai e no Requiem
☆cloudy dayz
☆Moebius no Yuuutsu
☆Gianizm Hachi
☆Kaikou Catharsis
☆Mr.trash music
☆MASQUERADE
☆Cynical Re:actor
☆Gianizm Shi


NIGHTMARE BEST 2011-2015 / NIGHTMARE best tracks 2011-2015 [beást]
Released: November 25th, 2015
-DISC 1-
☆VERMILION.
☆SLEEPER
☆swallowtail
☆mimic
☆Deus ex machina
☆ASSaulter
☆Dizzy
☆Rewrite
☆Gallows
☆TABOO
☆blur
☆Quints

-DISC 2-
☆ByeBye
☆Star Spangled Breaker -primal lyrics ver.-
☆RAY OF LIGHT
☆PARANOID
☆UGLY DUCK'S WILL
☆Owaru Sekai no Hajimari wa Kinari
☆I'm High Roller
☆Isolation
☆Drastica
☆Aizou Rondo
☆Buddies


CARPE DIEM / NIGHTMARE CARPE DIEM
Released: March 25th, 2015
☆Siva
☆Boku no Kirai na Kimi ga Shindara, Boku wa Warau no Darou ka?
☆TABOO
☆Koukotsu
☆Quints
☆Nyuumetsu -entering nirvana-
☆blur
☆Demand
☆NAMELESS
☆fade
☆the DOOL
☆Gokujou Noushin Rengoku·Nishiki
☆Tao


To Be Or Not To Be / NIGHTMARE TO BE OR NOT TO BE
Released: March 19th, 2014
☆Gallows
☆TO BE OR NOT TO BE
☆Dizzy
☆Tokyo-to Rasetsu-ku
☆Rewrite
☆Melt into blue sky.
☆-TRUTH-
☆Lulla[by≠bye]
☆TERMINAL
☆Drastica
☆Gokujou Noushin Rengoku·Isshiki
☆L.L.B
☆KENKA DRIVE -instrumental-


SCUMS / NIGHTMARE SCUMS
Released: January 30th, 2013
☆My name is "SCUM"
☆ASSaulter
☆mimic
☆riddle
☆Ame to Yoru ni Ochite
☆DISSEMBLE
☆ERRORs
☆Owaru Sekai no Hajimari wa Kinari
☆Droid
☆404
☆I'm not
☆Deus ex machina
☆BLACK OUT
☆BEHIND THE MASK


NIGHTMARE / NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
Released: November 23rd, 2011
☆eleven
☆VERMILION.
☆fragment
☆swallowtail
☆Q.
☆RAY OF LIGHT
☆Rem_ -reprint ver.-
☆Cherish
☆The sorrow of deceiver
☆a:FANTASIA -reprint ver.-
☆Zero -beyond the G.-
☆Rinne
☆$eam
☆SLEEPER
☆Dazzle


Historical -The highest Nightmare- / Nightmare Historical ~The highest NIGHTMARE~
Released: October 20th, 2010
-DISC 1-
☆-Believe-
☆Akane
☆HATE
☆Over
☆Varuna
☆Tokyo Shounen
☆Cyan
☆Jibun no Hana
☆Яaven Loud speeeaker
☆livEVIL
☆Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku
☆Fly me to the Zenith

-DISC 2-
☆the WORLD
☆Alumina
☆Raison D'être
☆Konoha
☆DIRTY
☆White Room
☆Lost in Blue
☆NAKED LOVE
☆MELODY (original ver.)
☆the LAST SHOW
☆Can you do it?
☆D Senjou no Tragedy


Gianism / Nightmare GIANIZM
Released: January 1st, 2010
☆Jishou (Shounen Terrorist)
☆Gianizm Tsuu ~Shougai Minagoroshi~
☆Gianizm San
☆Gianizm Shi
☆Gianizm Go
☆Gianizm Roku
☆Gianizm Shichi
☆Gianizm Hachi
☆Gianizm Kyuu
☆Gianizm Ten


majestical parade / Nightmare majestical parade
Released: May 13th, 2009
☆Parade
☆Can you do it?
☆Mr.trash music
☆NAKED LOVE
☆MASQUERADE
☆MELODY (original ver.)
☆Cynical Re:actor
☆Gianizm Kyuu
☆Nothing you lose
☆Lost in Blue
☆Simple Life
☆Chronicle


Killer Show / Nightmare Killer Show
Released: May 21st, 2008
☆Pandora
☆DIRTY
☆the LAST SHOW
☆TrickSTAR
☆Moebius no Yuuutsu
☆Konoha
☆Raison D'être
☆WORST
☆Gianizm Hachi
☆General
☆White Room
☆cloudy dayz
☆Yasoukyoku


Nightmare 2003-2005 Single Collection / Nightmare Nightmare 2003-2005 Single Collection
Released: January 30th, 2008
☆Believe
☆Akane
☆HATE
☆Over
☆Varuna
☆Tokyo Shounen
☆Cyan
☆Jibun no Hana
☆Яaven Loud speeeaker
☆livEVIL
☆13th
☆muzzle.muzzle.muzzle
☆to for
☆Flora
☆Gianizm Go
☆Träumerei
☆Tsuki no Hikari, Utsutsu no Yume
☆Dasei Boogie
☆Nadzuki
☆Mary


the World Ruler / Nightmare the WORLD Ruler
Released: February 28th, 2007
☆BOYS BE SUSPICIOUS
☆PHANTOM
☆the WORLD
☆Criminal baby
☆Alice
☆crevasse
☆18 Sai
☆Black Sick Spider
☆Gianizm Shichi
☆the FOOL
☆Alumina
☆Morpho
☆lulu


Gianism - Nightmare no Kuse ni Namaikidazo / Nightmare GIANIZM ~NIGHTMARE no Kuse ni Namaiki da zo~
Released: May 10th, 2006
☆Believe
☆Akane
☆HATE
☆Over
☆M-aria
☆Mind Ocean ~Soushitsu wa Yuki to Tomo ni~
☆Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku
☆Varuna
☆Flora
☆Tokyo Shounen
☆Träumerei
☆Cyan
☆Tsuki no Hikari, Utsutsu no Yume
☆Travel
☆Jibun no Hana
☆Dasei Boogie
☆Яaven Loud speeeaker
☆livEVIL


anima / Nightmare anima
Released: February 26th, 2006
☆Kuyuru -Kuyuru-
☆Neoteny
☆livEVIL
☆Яaven Loud speeeaker
☆Gianizm Roku
☆Kami to Bara
☆Sessou
☆Mahora
☆message
☆Rakuu
☆Jibun no Hana


Libido / Nightmare Libido
Released: December 21st, 2004
☆Sanagi
☆Varuna (Album ver.)
☆Sekishoku
☆underdog
☆Tokyo Shounen
☆Suna
☆Tsuki no Hikari, Utsutsu no Yume
☆be buried
☆Gianizm Go
☆Cyan
☆Remembrance
☆Itsuka no Boku e
☆Travel


Ultimate Circus / Nightmare Ultimate Circus
Released: December 25th, 2003
☆promenade
☆muzzle.muzzle.muzzle
☆M-aria (Tenka Fubu ver.)
☆Kabuki Logical
☆Believe (Album ver.)
☆Mind Ocean ~Soushitsu wa Yuki to Tomo ni~
☆HATE (Album ver.)
☆Akane
☆36.7°
☆Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku
☆loopain
☆Over (Album ver.)
☆Aquaria


Gianism - Ore no Mono wa Ore no Mono / Nightmare GIANIZM ~Ore no Mono wa Ore no Mono~
Released: May 21st, 2003
☆dogma
☆Bildungsroman
☆"Wasurenagusa" ~K no Souretsu~
☆Saiyuki
☆Esoragoto
☆Gianizm Tsuu ~Shougai Minagoroshi~
☆Hoshi ni Negai wo...
☆Shunkashuutou
☆Fly me to the Zenith
☆Kimi to Ita Kisetsu
☆love tripper


Gianism - Omae no Mono wa Ore no Mono / Nightmare GIANIZM ~Omae no Mono wa Ore no Mono~
Released: April 21st, 2003
☆Jishou (Shounen Terrorist)
☆Backstreet Children
☆Nadircur
☆Tsubasa wo Kudasai...
☆Crash! Nightmare Channel
☆Gianizm San
☆Shinjitsu no Hana
☆M-aria
☆Star[K]night
☆Wasurenagusa
☆Kadan


Outlaw
Released: November 21st, 2002
☆dogma
☆Bildungsroman
☆Gianizm San
☆Saiyuki
☆Shinjitsu no Hana
☆Star[K]night


Other:
☆Awakening.
☆B.A.R.K
☆Believing
☆Chronophobia
☆despair
☆empty.
☆EoM
☆FAREWELL
☆Fear
☆GIANIZM:REACT
☆Gotta Get a Ghost
☆Honesty
☆Hypnoland
☆Iris
☆Killed in summer
☆Koroshitai Hodo Aishiteru
☆Kuon
☆Kyokuyakou
☆Labyrinth
☆love addict
☆MAD BLACK MACHINE
☆minus
☆[N]
☆Pierrot Le Fou
☆Rakuen
☆Reach for
☆Rebel
☆Romeo
☆Rover
☆rubbish
☆ruler
☆Sabbat
☆Sendousha
☆Spin
☆Star Spangled Breaker
☆Such a Nonsense System
☆SUPER BOOGER MAN
☆trauma
☆Twelve
☆Utsusemi
☆VISUAL-KEI IS NOT DEAD, CUZ THEY'RE UNDEAD
☆With
☆1000 Days

24 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all these translations! are really good! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a very big NIGHTMARE fan and I always consult your translations because are amazing and a lot exacts! greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All TO BE OR NOT TO BE lyrics!!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you. Thanks for such high quality and amazingly done lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so amazing!! Thank you a lot... I was searching the lyrics a long time ago. Now I can translate to Spanish all the songs. THANK YOU!! Greetings from Guatemala :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for BLUR!!! you're the best one always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooooo much for every single translation!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your accurate and quality lyrics translations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be a bick nightmare fan since you seem to have a translation for all their songs. Good thing I like them to

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cry for the moon
    Nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for Nightmare song translations, it''s amazing! Wil you translate Kuon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Actually, I've already translated it but forgot to put a link up here!

      Delete
  13. Thank you for all your Nightmare lyrics translations, it's awesome. I'm interested could you translate special isuue of Shoxx about Nightmare into English and post in here, if you're agree you could connect with me and I'll send you magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

      I do not have a lot of free time nowadays to translate like I used to, unfortunately, so I'm not able to make a definite answer yet. Could you let me know how long the issue is?

      Delete
    2. Hello! There is not so much text in the magazine, I guess 60x40 photographs vs text, so because it is magazine in the issue more photographs than text. Total 159 pages in jpg format. If you want to see I could send magazine to you it by email

      Delete
  14. I'm sorry If I'm repeating because I wrote my answer earlier but I don't know If it was send or not. The issue 159 pages total in jpg format. There are many photographs, maybe 60x40 photographs vs text. If you want to look I could send the magazine to you by email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see! I'm not completely confident that I'd have the time to translate it...but if you could send me a page or so with an example of how much text is on it, I might give me a better idea of what to expect.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. My e-mail address is joseph.m.plante@gmail.com.

      Delete
  15. Oh, by the way Nightmare released new EP with 5 songs on it. Have you heard about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I have! I am very satisfied with it! All 5 songs are very solid and the fact that all the band members wrote their own songs was a great surprise!

      Delete