Saturday, September 19, 2026

NIGHTMARE - Kyokuyakou

Kyokuyako / NIGHTMAREKyokuyako / NIGHTMARE
"Kyokuyakou"
2026.09.16
"Kyokuyakou" [Single]

Journey Through the Polar Night

Lyrics: Sakito, RUKA, & YOMI
Composition: Sakito

The moon floats faintly in the murky sky
Its faint light shines on your face
Those raven-black eyes,
wet with tears, glared at me

Hey, let's stay like this a bit longer
Hey, keep gazing at me

Trembling, shadows sway faintly
And with this, your tomorrow
will end

Before I knew it, the intentions I'd put together unraveled
and words I wish for won't come out
The world I'd built up
falls apart
collapses

Hey, is this a bad dream?
Hey, or a worse reality?

Drowning, even the beautiful flowers withered
And with this, everything
will end

The day I fell in love with you at first sight, my heart ached
"I want to go with you" - I wished that so much
Whether abusive words or pitying eyes
I'll embrace them all and head even deeper

Trembling, shadows sway faintly
And with this, it all will end

Come to think about it, what a horrible night
Aah, the moon hides away - shall I fall into eternal nothing?
Kyokuyakou

Sakushi: Sakito, RUKA, & YOMI
Sakkyoku: Sakito

Nigoru sora ni oboro ni ukanda tsuki
Usuakari ga kimi no kao wo terasu
Nurebairo namida ni nureta
Sono me ga niranda

Nee, mou sukoshi konomama
Nee, boku wo mitsumete ite

Furuete kasuka yureru kage
Mou kore de kimi no asu ga
Owaru

Itsu no ma ni ka tsumuida ito hodoke
Nozomu you na kotoba mo dete konai
Kizukiageta boku no sekai ga
Kowareru
Kuzureru

Nee, kore wa warui yume ka
Nee, yori warui makoto ka

Oboerete kirei na hana mo kareta
Mou kore de nanimokamo ga
Owaru

Kimi wo misometa hi kokoro uzuita
Tomo ni ikitai to sou negatta
Nonoshiru kotoba mo awaremu hitomi mo
Subete dakishime yori fukaku e

Furuete kasuka yureru kage
Mou kore de subete owaru

Omoeba nante saitei na yoru
Aa tsuki mo kakure towa no mu ni ochiyou ka
極夜行

作詞:咲人・RUKA・YOMI
作曲:咲人

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Journey Through the Polar Night

Lyrics: Sakito, RUKA, & YOMI
Composition: Sakito

The moon floats faintly in the murky sky
Its faint light shines on your face
Those raven-black eyes,
wet with tears, glared at me

Hey, let's stay like this a bit longer
Hey, keep gazing at me

Trembling, shadows sway faintly
And with this, your tomorrow
will end

Before I knew it, the intentions I'd put together unraveled
and words I wish for won't come out
The world I'd built up
falls apart
collapses

Hey, is this a bad dream?
Hey, or a worse reality?

Drowning, even the beautiful flowers withered
And with this, everything
will end

The day I fell in love with you at first sight, my heart ached
"I want to go with you" - I wished that so much
Whether abusive words or pitying eyes
I'll embrace them all and head even deeper

Trembling, shadows sway faintly
And with this, it all will end

Come to think about it, what a horrible night
Aah, the moon hides away - shall I fall into eternal nothing?

Kyokuyakou

Sakushi: Sakito, RUKA, & YOMI
Sakkyoku: Sakito

Nigoru sora ni oboro ni ukanda tsuki
Usuakari ga kimi no kao wo terasu
Nurebairo namida ni nureta
Sono me ga niranda

Nee, mou sukoshi konomama
Nee, boku wo mitsumete ite

Furuete kasuka yureru kage
Mou kore de kimi no asu ga
Owaru

Itsu no ma ni ka tsumuida ito hodoke
Nozomu you na kotoba mo dete konai
Kizukiageta boku no sekai ga
Kowareru
Kuzureru

Nee, kore wa warui yume ka
Nee, yori warui makoto ka

Oboerete kirei na hana mo kareta
Mou kore de nanimokamo ga
Owaru

Kimi wo misometa hi kokoro uzuita
Tomo ni ikitai to sou negatta
Nonoshiru kotoba mo awaremu hitomi mo
Subete dakishime yori fukaku e

Furuete kasuka yureru kage
Mou kore de subete owaru

Omoeba nante saitei na yoru
Aa tsuki mo kakure towa no mu ni ochiyou ka







No comments:

Post a Comment