Saturday, October 10, 2026

LiSA - REALiZE

LACE UP / LiSA
"REALiZE"
2023.06.14
"REALiZE" [Single] / LACE UP [Album]
Movie Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Japanese theme song

REALiZE

Lyrics: LiSA
Composition: Shouta Horie

This is the worst. My heart's trembling from the fear flowing into my arteries
I'll be dead and never knowing if I don't cross the line. I want to know my own possibilities

Expectations, wishes, wild ideas, anger - they fuel us, right?
We can make something happen - dive in and hold on tight to the thread

Pessimism is a spiral calling for nightmares
Overwriting trauma is an asset of mine
This is something only I can do

It's time
Get to the bottom of it! Be self-aware! I don't need someone's praise or sympathy
Always, the only one who can fulfill me is my own self
Try going beyond your limits. You want to go, don't you? To the beyond no one knows about yet
I'm not resenting my horrible fate, not yet anyway

Scratch the calm and leave behind some scratch marks. My heart's yawning
While I'm regretting my failures, new cells are awakening from inside my skin

Even if you eat as much as you want, you'll be hungry the next day, right?
I'm not a nihilist, but disturbance and everything are meaningful
I just don't want to lose it all calmly, gently, silently
You're not the enemy

It's time
Break through! All things are impermanent. I don't need a future that goes as I imagined
Always, what I'm hoping for is a finale that goes beyond that
Is maintaining the status quo ideal? You reap what you sow. While someone's drowning in today
c'mon, let's go to the next stage

Pessimism is a spiral calling for nightmares
Overwriting trauma is an asset of mine
This is something only I can do

Even if I do it in a frenzy, breaking a sweat
clinging to things and falling over
this is all I can do

It's time
Get to the bottom of it! Be self-aware! I don't need someone's praise or sympathy
Always, the only one who can fulfill me is my own self
Try going beyond your limits. You want to go, don't you? To the beyond no one knows about yet
I'm not resenting my horrible fate, not yet anyway
REALiZE

Sakushi: LiSA
Sakkyoku: Horie Shouta

Saitei da doumyaku ni nagarekonda kyoufu de shinzou ga furuechatteru
Genkaisen koete kanakya wakannai manma dead kanousei wo shiritagatteru

Kitai negai kisoutengai ikari nenryou daro
Nanika okoseru sa tobikome ito wo nigitte

Yowaki wa akumu yobu supairaru
Torauma uwagaki de zaisan
Kore wa boku ni shika dekinai'n da

Jikan da
Mikiwamero jikaku shiro dareka no shousan kyoukan nanka iranai ya
Itsudatte mitashite kureru nowa jibun shika inai'n da yo
Genkai koete miru ikitai'n darou mada daremo shiranai sono saki e
Saitei na unmei urande nanka nai ze mada

Heion wo hikkaite tsumeato nokoshichae yo shinzou akubi shichatteru
Shippai wo kuyanderu ma hifu no uchigawa kara shinsaibou me wo samashiteru

Tarafuku tabetemo yokujitsu kuufuku daro
Hametsu shugi ja nai ga haran banji ajiwaibukashi
Odayaka ni yuruyaka ni shizuka ni tada ushinatte iku dake nante iya da
Teki wa omae ja nai

Jikan da
Tsukinukero shogyoumujou mirai ni souzoudoori nante iranai ya
Itsudatte kitai shiteru nowa sore ijou no finaare daro
Genjouiji ga risou? Jigoujitoku dareka ga kyou ni oboreteru ma ni
Tsugi no suteeji e saa ikou

Yowaki wa akumu yobu supairaru
Torauma uwagaki de zaisan
Kore wa boku ni shika dekinai'n da

Chimanako ni nattatte ase wo kaite
Sugaritsuite korogatte
Kore shika boku niwa dekinai'n da

Jikan da
Mikiwamero jikaku shiro dareka no shousan kyoukan nanka iranai ya
Itsudatte mitashite kureru nowa jibun shika inai'n da yo
Genkai koete miru ikitai'n darou mada daremo shiranai sono saki e
Saitei na unmei urande nanka nai ze mada
REALiZE

作詞:LiSA
作曲:堀江晶太

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

REALiZE

Lyrics: LiSA
Composition: Shouta Horie

This is the worst. My heart's trembling from the fear flowing into my arteries
I'll be dead and never knowing if I don't cross the line. I want to know my own possibilities

Expectations, wishes, wild ideas, anger - they fuel us, right?
We can make something happen - dive in and hold on tight to the thread

Pessimism is a spiral calling for nightmares
Overwriting trauma is an asset of mine
This is something only I can do

It's time
Get to the bottom of it! Be self-aware! I don't need someone's praise or sympathy
Always, the only one who can fulfill me is my own self
Try going beyond your limits. You want to go, don't you? To the beyond no one knows about yet
I'm not resenting my horrible fate, not yet anyway

Scratch the calm and leave behind some scratch marks. My heart's yawning
While I'm regretting my failures, new cells are awakening from inside my skin

Even if you eat as much as you want, you'll be hungry the next day, right?
I'm not a nihilist, but disturbance and everything are meaningful
I just don't want to lose it all calmly, gently, silently
You're not the enemy

It's time
Break through! All things are impermanent. I don't need a future that goes as I imagined
Always, what I'm hoping for is a finale that goes beyond that
Is maintaining the status quo ideal? You reap what you sow. While someone's drowning in today
c'mon, let's go to the next stage

Pessimism is a spiral calling for nightmares
Overwriting trauma is an asset of mine
This is something only I can do

Even if I do it in a frenzy, breaking a sweat
clinging to things and falling over
this is all I can do

It's time
Get to the bottom of it! Be self-aware! I don't need someone's praise or sympathy
Always, the only one who can fulfill me is my own self
Try going beyond your limits. You want to go, don't you? To the beyond no one knows about yet
I'm not resenting my horrible fate, not yet anyway

REALiZE

Sakushi: LiSA
Sakkyoku: Horie Shouta

Saitei da doumyaku ni nagarekonda kyoufu de shinzou ga furuechatteru
Genkaisen koete kanakya wakannai manma dead kanousei wo shiritagatteru

Kitai negai kisoutengai ikari nenryou daro
Nanika okoseru sa tobikome ito wo nigitte

Yowaki wa akumu yobu supairaru
Torauma uwagaki de zaisan
Kore wa boku ni shika dekinai'n da

Jikan da
Mikiwamero jikaku shiro dareka no shousan kyoukan nanka iranai ya
Itsudatte mitashite kureru nowa jibun shika inai'n da yo
Genkai koete miru ikitai'n darou mada daremo shiranai sono saki e
Saitei na unmei urande nanka nai ze mada

Heion wo hikkaite tsumeato nokoshichae yo shinzou akubi shichatteru
Shippai wo kuyanderu ma hifu no uchigawa kara shinsaibou me wo samashiteru

Tarafuku tabetemo yokujitsu kuufuku daro
Hametsu shugi ja nai ga haran banji ajiwaibukashi
Odayaka ni yuruyaka ni shizuka ni tada ushinatte iku dake nante iya da
Teki wa omae ja nai

Jikan da
Tsukinukero shogyoumujou mirai ni souzoudoori nante iranai ya
Itsudatte kitai shiteru nowa sore ijou no finaare daro
Genjouiji ga risou? Jigoujitoku dareka ga kyou ni oboreteru ma ni
Tsugi no suteeji e saa ikou

Yowaki wa akumu yobu supairaru
Torauma uwagaki de zaisan
Kore wa boku ni shika dekinai'n da

Chimanako ni nattatte ase wo kaite
Sugaritsuite korogatte
Kore shika boku niwa dekinai'n da

Jikan da
Mikiwamero jikaku shiro dareka no shousan kyoukan nanka iranai ya
Itsudatte mitashite kureru nowa jibun shika inai'n da yo
Genkai koete miru ikitai'n darou mada daremo shiranai sono saki e
Saitei na unmei urande nanka nai ze mada







No comments:

Post a Comment