Monday, September 28, 2026

KAMI WA SAIKORO WO FURANAI - Hakuchuumu

EINSTEIN = ROSEN BRIDGE / Kami wa Saikoro wo Furanai
"Hakuchuumu"
2026.03.27
"Hakuchuumu" [Single] / EINSTEIN = ROSEN BRIDGE [Album]

Daydream

Lyrics & Composition: Shuusaku Yanagita

Held by a breeze of young green leaves
my thoughts wander and I look up at the sky
I roam about my faint dreams

Before I know it, I'm searching again
for someone who resembles you
No matter where I am
No matter how old I get

Whenever the spring sky sleeps
and dyes in a light indigo
I once again recall
the summer when you were by my side

On the gently swaying swan boat
your bashful profile
seemed to sparkle more
than the constellations floating on the lakeside at midday

Pretending not to see
and acting silly to hide your embarrassment
as I looked at you through the lens
I thought how dear you are to me that summer

Though now I can gaze straight into your eyes

A hair ornament in your braids
and your camellia-patterned yukata
were so much more transient and dazzling

than petals blooming in the night sky
and seemed about to burst like bubbles
so I gripped your hand
so you wouldn't disappear

The seven-colored rainbow
forms an arc in the cloudless ultramarine
but no matter how close, how close I get to it
the ghost of summer again fades away

Your scent, how you smile, and your voice too
are swept away by the ripples
and the fireworks sound off, bidding farewell

With me unable to tell you "see you later"
Hakuchuumu

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Yanagita Shuusaku

Wakaba kaze dakarete wa
Omoi hase aogu sora
Awai yume wo samayou boku

Kimi ni nita dareka mata
Ki ga tsukeba sagashiteru
Doko ni itemo
Toshi oitemo

Haru sora mo nemuri
Hanadairo ni somaru tabi
Mata omoidasu
Kimi ga soba ni ita natsu

Yurari yureru suwan booto de
Hanikamu kimi no yokogao ga sa
Mahiru no kohan ni ukabu seiza yori
Kirameite mieta noni

Mienai soburi
Terekakushi de odoketa mama
Renzu-goshi ni kimi wo
Itooshii to omotta natsu

Ima nara massugu ni mitsumerareru noni

Amikomi ni kamikazari
Tsubaki-gara no yukata ga
Yozora ni saku hanabira yori

Hakanaku mabushiku
Awa mitaku hajikesou de
Inakunaranai you ni
Te wo nigitteta

Harewataru gunjou ni
Ko wo egaiteru nanairo no niji made
Chikazukedomo chikazukedomo
Mata toonoku natsu no bourei

Kimi no kaori, warau toki no kuse mo koe mo
Sazanami ni saraware
Hanabi ga natte sayonara

Mata ne sae kimi ni tsugerarenai mama
白昼夢

作詞・作曲:柳田周作

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Daydream

Lyrics & Composition: Shuusaku Yanagita

Held by a breeze of young green leaves
my thoughts wander and I look up at the sky
I roam about my faint dreams

Before I know it, I'm searching again
for someone who resembles you
No matter where I am
No matter how old I get

Whenever the spring sky sleeps
and dyes in a light indigo
I once again recall
the summer when you were by my side

On the gently swaying swan boat
your bashful profile
seemed to sparkle more
than the constellations floating on the lakeside at midday

Pretending not to see
and acting silly to hide your embarrassment
as I looked at you through the lens
I thought how dear you are to me that summer

Though now I can gaze straight into your eyes

A hair ornament in your braids
and your camellia-patterned yukata
were so much more transient and dazzling

than petals blooming in the night sky
and seemed about to burst like bubbles
so I gripped your hand
so you wouldn't disappear

The seven-colored rainbow
forms an arc in the cloudless ultramarine
but no matter how close, how close I get to it
the ghost of summer again fades away

Your scent, how you smile, and your voice too
are swept away by the ripples
and the fireworks sound off, bidding farewell

With me unable to tell you "see you later"

Hakuchuumu

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Yanagita Shuusaku

Wakaba kaze dakarete wa
Omoi hase aogu sora
Awai yume wo samayou boku

Kimi ni nita dareka mata
Ki ga tsukeba sagashiteru
Doko ni itemo
Toshi oitemo

Haru sora mo nemuri
Hanadairo ni somaru tabi
Mata omoidasu
Kimi ga soba ni ita natsu

Yurari yureru suwan booto de
Hanikamu kimi no yokogao ga sa
Mahiru no kohan ni ukabu seiza yori
Kirameite mieta noni

Mienai soburi
Terekakushi de odoketa mama
Renzu-goshi ni kimi wo
Itooshii to omotta natsu

Ima nara massugu ni mitsumerareru noni

Amikomi ni kamikazari
Tsubaki-gara no yukata ga
Yozora ni saku hanabira yori

Hakanaku mabushiku
Awa mitaku hajikesou de
Inakunaranai you ni
Te wo nigitteta

Harewataru gunjou ni
Ko wo egaiteru nanairo no niji made
Chikazukedomo chikazukedomo
Mata toonoku natsu no bourei

Kimi no kaori, warau toki no kuse mo koe mo
Sazanami ni saraware
Hanabi ga natte sayonara

Mata ne sae kimi ni tsugerarenai mama





No comments:

Post a Comment