
"HELP"
2026.07.26
Here we (Am) [Mini-Album]
Written by SUGAR & Motoharu Yazawa
Arranged by John・Ryo'LEFTY'Miyata
I'm tricking my mind and body too
and spreading around cold smiles
I'm aware of that too
It's an aloof scheme, yet it's a total mess
(Stunned) The feelings I can't erase and my heart too are empty
(Naturally) Don't talk to me about ideals you've forced on me
(Not at all) I can't love you, but I can't heal
I don't need a kindness where we can't see eye to eye
I haven't forgiven you. I still haven't forgiven you
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Holding back this urge (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Even sorrow's an obscene sight and even joy's an emotion about to rip apart
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Today I'm Dangerous
I can't love myself
not until I'm full
If I let the tears yet to come dry, I might be able to love
(Stunned) The feelings I can't erase and my heart too are empty
(Naturally) Don't talk to me about ideals you've forced on me
(Not at all) I can't love you, but I can't heal
I don't need a kindness where we can't see eye to eye
I haven't made you say it. I haven't made you say it yet
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
My writhing real nature (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Even "I'm sorry" is an irritating echo
A love mysteriously on the verge of burning out
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Today I'm Dangerous
I haven't forgiven you. I still haven't forgiven you
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Holding back this urge (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Even sorrow's an obscene sight and even joy's an emotion about to rip apart
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Today I'm Dangerous. Today I'm Dangerous
Today I'm Dangerous
Written by SUGAR & Yazawa Motoharu
Arranged by John & Ryo'LEFTY'Miyata
Kokoro mo karada mo damashite
Tsumetai egao furimaichatteru
Sonna koto, watashi mo wakatteru
Utoi sandan ne saredo sanzan de
(Bouzen) Kesenai kanjou mo kokoro mo kara da
(Touzen) Oshitsuketa risou wo kataru na
(Zenzen) Aisenai demo ienai
Wakariaenai yasashisa nante iranai
Yurushite nai yo mada yurushite nai yo
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Osaeru shoudou (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Kanashimi sae midara na sanjou yorokobi mo hokorobisou na kanjou
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Watashi kyou Dangerous
Watashi, watashi aisenai yo
Mou michiru made
Saki no namida karaseba aiseru no kamo
(Bouzen) Kesenai kanjou mo kokoro mo kara da
(Touzen) Oshitsuketa risou wo kataru na
(Zenzen) Aisenai demo ienai
Wakariaenai yasashisa nante iranai
Iwasete nai yo mada iwasete nai yo
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Modaeru honshou (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
"Gomen ne" sae iradatsu zankyou
Fukashigi ni moetsukisou na aijou
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Watashi kyou Dangerous
Yurushite nai yo mada yurushite nai yo
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Osaeru shoudou (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Kanashimi sae midara na sanjou yorokobi mo hokorobisou na kanjou
Give me give me time. Give me time. Give me give me time
Watashi kyou Dangerous
Watashi kyou Dangerous
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
HELP
|
HELP
|
No comments:
Post a Comment