"WHERE"
2016.05.25
PERFECT HUMAN [Album]
Lyrics: RADIO FISH
Composition: BIG BROTHER
I gently close my eyes and recall those days - the days I spent with you, your very existence
And yet you're not here. How many seasons have come and gone?
Alone, I'm watching the same scenery
On that day, why did I let go of your hand? Why couldn't I say I didn't want to break up?
Don't go away - the clock ticks, ignoring me
I could have said - gazing only at the days I can't return to
Where are you staying? Today again I'll search for you somewhere, ah
At the usual station platform, among the people passing by
what if I were to run into you by chance...an empty dream
I heard from someone that you're now living in a town far away
If you caught sight of me again, would you smile at me in the same way?
If that day were to come again, what kind of expression would I have as I talk to you?
Don't go away - my watch has stopped
I could have said - and the image of you in my heart
Where are you staying? Hasn't faded since that day, even now, ah
Even when I'm with my friends, it's a little dull. The TV news doesn't register with me at all
When will I be able to escape these dry days with nothing but 'no's'? It's my life
I trudge along aimlessly down the road like a husk drained of its soul
Tasteless, silence, I feel nothing. You're not here now
On that day, why did I let go of your hand? Why couldn't I say I didn't want to break up?
If we were to meet again by chance, I'd consider it fate
Don't go away - the clock ticks, ignoring me
I could have said - gazing only at the days I can't return to
Where are you staying? Today again I'll search for you somewhere
Don't go away - the image of you in my heart
Where are you staying? Hasn't faded since that day, even now, ah
Sakushi: RADIO FISH
Sakkyoku: BIG BROTHER
Sotto mabuta wo tojite ano koro no koto omoidasu kimi to sugoshita hi sono sonzai wo
Nanoni kimi wa koko niwa inai kisetsu wa ikutsu megutta no?
Boku wa hitori de onaji keshiki mite iru
Ano hi naze kimi no te wo hanashita wakaretakunai to ienakatta
Don't go away tokei ga ugoku boku wo mushi shite
I could have said modorenai hibi dake wo mitsumete
Where are you staying? Kyou mo dokoka ni kimi wo sagashite Ah
Itsumo no eki no hoomu surechigatteku hito no naka
Moshi guuzen nimo kimi to aetara nante...Sonna yume monogatari
Kimi wa tooku no machi de ima kurashite iru yo to dareka ni kiita
Moshimo mata boku wo mikaketa nara onaji you ni hohoende kureru no?
Moshimo mata sono hi ga kita no nara boku wa donna kao wo shite hanasou?
Don't go away boku no tokei wa tomatta mama de
I could have said kokoro no naka no kimi no omokage
Where are you staying? Ano hi kara zutto kesezu ni ima mo Ah
Tomodachi to itatte nandaka ajike nai terebi no nyuusu mo chittomo mimi ni hairanai
Nainai bakari no kansou shita hibi itsu nukedaseru no It's my life
Tamashii no nuketa nukegara mitai ni atedonaku michi wo tobotobo to aruite
Mumi, muon, nani nimo kanjinai ima kimi wa koko ni inai
Ano hi naze kimi no te wo hanashita wakaretakunai to ienakatta
Moshimo mata guuzen aeta nara sore wa sou unmei to omoou
Don't go away tokei ga ugoku boku wo mushi shite
I could have said Modorenai hibi dake wo mitsumete
Where are you staying? Kyou mo dokoka ni kimi wo sagashite
Don't go away kokoro no naka no kimi no omokage
Where are you staying? Ano hi kara zutto kesezu ni ima mo Ah
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
WHERE |
WHERE |
No comments:
Post a Comment