"Niwaka niwa Shinjigatai Mono Desu"
2025.10.24
"Niwaka niwa Shinjigatai Mono Desu" [Single] / Shinkai [Album]
Lyrics & Composition: natori
There's something wrong with me, lately!
I've gone way too far in the most unexpected way!
N-no way...Could I be falling in love!?
I try to play it off...but are they seeing right through me!?
Together with you I'm playing hide-and-seek
Hey, let's go through the tunnel
A mix of all the feelings left behind during summer vacation
and the feelings growing stronger
My heart rate felt in my left hand
It was raining, so I put up an umbrella
A one-two with my right hand, a strange journey
The sun sets with boring talk
The night's coming when I shouldn't be here
I'm gonna write a farewell letter
It's what you'd call
"Hard to believe at first"
There's something wrong with me, lately!
I've gone way too far in the most unexpected way!
N-no way...Could I be falling in love!?
I try to play it off...but are they seeing right through me!?
Together with you I'm playing hide-and-seek
Hey, let's go through the tunnel
In that case, let's let go all together
Bursting feelings and the amygdala
My heart rate felt in my left hand
It was raining, so I put up an umbrella
Yī, èr, sān, sì, why this dull boo-boo???
Stupid jokes are enough to drive me insane
That person who seems a bit unfriendly
And that person crossing at a red light
I want to believe that they're actually good people!
Though it would feel easier if I didn't believe
The true nature a teacher can't see
Disappeared over summer break - everything, that guy too
It's what you'd call
"Something you wouldn't understand at first"
Together with you I'm playing hide-and-seek
Let's go through the tunnel
There's something wrong with me, lately!
I've gone way too far in the most unexpected way!
N-no way...Could I be falling in love!?
I try to play it off...but are they seeing right through me!?
Bright red apples and chocolate
Hey, are you scared of what's on the other side of the tunnel?
In that case, let's let go all together
Look only at me!
I don't have anything to feel guilty about
but I feel like disappearing...how stupid!
"I won't hurt you and I won't make you feel pain"
You're so stupid for believing it all!
Even though there's nothing, even though there's nothing there
I feel like disappearing...how stupid!
I'm not gonna run or hide, so catch me already
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: natori
Chikagoro, watashi wa douka shichatteru!
Hyonna tokoro de do wo koshichatteru!
Ma, masaka watashi, koi wo shichatteru!?
Gomakashite miru,,, misukasareteru!?
Anata to futari de kakurenbo
Ano, tonneru no mukou e ikou yo
Natsuyasumi ni zenbu, oite kita kimochi to
Tsunoru kimochi no shuugoutai
Hidarite ni tsutau shinpakusuu
Ame ga futta node, kasa wo sasu
Migite de wan tsuu, chindouchuu
Tsumaran tooku de hi ga kureru
Koko n iicha ikenai yoru ga kuru'n da
Sayonara tte tegami wo kaku'n da
Sore wa, iwayuru
"Niwaka niwa shinjigatai mono desu"
Chikagoro, watashi wa douka shichatteru!
Hyonna tokoro de do wo koshichatteru!
Ma, masaka watashi, koi wo shichatteru!?
Gomakashite miru,,, misukasareteru!?
Anata to futari de kakurenbo
Ano, tonneru no mukou e ikou yo
Nara, isseeno de tebanashichatte
Hazeru kimochi to hentoutai
Hidarite ni tsutau shinpakusuu
Ame ga futta node, kasa wo sasu
Ii aru san suu, Whyy_dontsuu???
Tsumaran jooku de ki ga kureru
Dokoka buaisou na, ano hito mo
Akashingou wo wataru, ano hito mo
Hontou wa ii hito datte shinjitai!
Shinjinai hou ga ki ga raku dakedo
Sensei ja mienai, honshitsu mo
Natsuyasumi ni kieta, aitsu mo zenbu
Sore wa, iwayuru
"Niwaka niwa wakaranai koto desu"
Anata to futari de kakurenbo
Tonneru no mukou e ikou yo
Chikagoro, watashi wa douka shichatteru!
Hyonna tokoro de do wo koshichatteru!
Ma, masaka watashi, koi wo shichatteru!?
Gomakashite miru,,, misukasareteru!?
Makka na ringo to chokoreito
Ano, tonneru no mukou ga kowai no?
Nara, isseeno de tebanashichatte
Watashi dake wo mite!
Ushirometai koto, nannimo nai noni
Kiechaitai toka, bakka mitai!
"Kizutsukenai kara, itaku shinai kara"
Shinjichau kimi mo, bakka mitai!
Nandemo nai noni, nannimo nai noni
Kiechaitai toka, bakka mitai!
Nige mo kakure mo shinai kara, hayaku tsukamaete
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Hard to Believe at First (What Is Ahead of the Tunnel?) |
Niwaka niwa Shinjigatai Mono Desu |
No comments:
Post a Comment