Wednesday, July 7, 1999

Makihara Noriyuki - Star Ferry

Cicada / Noriyuki Makihara
"Star Ferry"
1999.07.07
Cicada [Album]

Star Ferry

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Noriyuki Makihara

Right about now you're probably returning to that room
and opening the sea-side window
So you don't miss the stars as they cross the night
the lights are still off in your room

Good night, my beloved
I pray that our feelings
last much longer
than the wake of this ferry

When the sailors untie the ropes and salute
it's much too short to think of today
The ferry ride begins

Fluttering little by little in the damp salty wind
my collar's left with a lingering scent and as it teases me
it tests me to see if I can recall that day I lamented
I had nothing to confirm

Good night, my beloved
I pray for the day
we can gaze together
at the wake of this ferry

They're waiting for me at the familiar wharf drawing near
I'll wave the same way
at me before I fell in love

It's a night when the human feelings I've given,
like a star, seem like a ferry
named "Shine"
Star Ferry

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Makihara Noriyuki

Imagoro choudo kimi wa ano heya ni modotte
Umigawa no mado wo akeru koro darou
Yoru wo watatte iku hoshi wo minogasanai you ni
Heya no akari wo mada keshita mama

Oyasumi itoshii hito yo
Negawakuba futari no omoi ga
Kono fune no kouseki yori mo
Nagaku tsuzuku koto wo

Suifu ga nawa wo toite keirei wo sureba
Kyou wo omou niwa mijikai
Fune no tabi ga hajimaru

Shimetta shiokaze ni kokizami ni hatameku
Erimoto ga nokoriga de hiyakashinagara mo
Tashikameru mono ga nai to nageku sono hi ni
Omoidaseru ka to boku wo tamesu

Oyasumi itoshii hito yo
Nagawakuba futari ga itsuka
Kono fune no kouseki wo
Issho ni mitsumeru hi wo

Chikazuite kuru minareta hatoba de matteru
Koi wo suru mae no boku nimo
Kawarazu ni te wo furou

Watashita hito no omoi ga hoshi no you ni
Kagayake to nazukerareta
Fune ni omoeta yoru
Star Ferry

作詞・作曲・編曲:槇原敬之




No comments:

Post a Comment