Wednesday, August 29, 2001

KOBUKURO - Futari

Roadmade / Kobukuro
"Futari"
2001.08.29
Roadmade [Album]

The Two of Us

Lyrics & Composition: Kentarou Kobuchi

In those days no one was around me, I didn't have a girlfriend
and after school, I'd get teased just for going the wrong way home
And so my love troubles grew
I'd tell my friends, but they'd just give an answer by tilting their heads
They're unreliable...

It was a trial-and-error love, so sometimes I make you cry and sometimes I was laughed at

Let's walk together like this forever, not getting swept away by the waves of time
Cuddling close, always shoulder-to-shoulder, like this forever and ever and ever

Sheep-clouds swim in the afterglow sky autumn gives us
And as I count them, you fall asleep on my shoulder
So you don't say that you're always the one kissing me...
I find my chance and kiss you on the cheek. You're still in a dream

The trial and error hasn't change yet. I'm more afraid of familiarity than anything else

So you never change, I'll walk even while confused but not getting carried away
Always shoulder-to-shoulder, with you forever and ever and ever
Together forever and ever and ever

If I can love you like this forever, then I'll walk together with you
without hesitating, without losing this thrill, from here on forever and ever and ever

Let's walk together like this forever, not getting swept away by the waves of time
Cuddling close, always shoulder-to-shoulder, like this forever and ever and ever

Forever and ever and ever

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
Futari

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kobuchi Kentarou

Ano koro mada mawari ja dare hitori kaonjo ga inakute
Houkago kaerimichi ga chigau dake de hiyakasareta
Sore yue ni koi no nayami wa tsunoru
Nakama ni ittemo naname ni kubi kashigeru dake no kotae
Tayorinai...

Tesaguri no koi dakara tokidoki wa nakasetari waraware mo shita kedo

Konomama zutto toki no nami ni sarawarezu tomo ni arukou
Yorisoi zutto kata wo narabe konomama zutto zutto zutto

Aki ga kureta yuuyakezora oyogu hitsujigumotachi
Kazoeru uchi ni kimi wa boku no kata de nemuri ni tsuku
"Kisu suru nowa itsudemo watashi ne..." to iwasenai you ni
Suki mite hoho ni kuchizuke kimi wa mada yume no naka

Tesaguri wa ima mo mada kawaranai nareai ga nani yori mo kowakute

Anata ga zutto kawaranu you ni nagasarezu tomadoinagara
Aruku yo zutto kata wo narabe anata to zutto zutto zutto
Futari de zutto zutto zutto

Konomama zutto aiseru nara tamerawazu tokimeki dake wa
Ushinawazu tomo ni arukou kono saki zutto zutto zutto

Konomama zutto toki no nami ni sarawarezu tomo ni arukou
Yorisoi zutto kata wo narabe konomama zutto zutto zutto

Zutto zutto zutto

Zutto zutto zutto zutto zutto zutto zutto
Zutto zutto zutto zutto zutto zutto zutto
2人

作詞・作曲:小渕健太郎




No comments:

Post a Comment