
"Kokoro ni Hana no Saku Hou e"
2003.12.17
"Kokoro ni Hana no Saku Hou e" [Single] / SCENE III [Album]
Lyrics & Composition: ASKA
Someday silent jets will fly through the sky
There's romance in that moment, in that era
I always was curious about what was beyond that corner
What did I come to see as I shook off my mother's hand?
The things I lost when I touched them
I was unable to say it was painful, but I surely felt it
Now or long ago, all people
walk on a circle stretching straight ahead
If you feel lonely today or tomorrow
head to where flowers bloom in your heart
The petals cutting through the sky bloomed,
fluttered, and became butterflies - what's the meaning of that dream?
The heavens and earth can never meet
but our heart's surely connect them
Now or long ago, all people
walk on a circle stretching straight ahead
When you accept the winds of today and tomorrow
head to where flowers bloom in your heart
A scenery with nothing there was painted in the evening glow
I ran back to my mother and the forest within me disappeared
Now or long ago, all people
walk on a circle stretching straight ahead
If you feel lonely today or tomorrow
head to where flowers bloom in your heart
Now or long ago, all people
walk on a circle stretching straight ahead
When you accept the winds of today and tomorrow
head to where flowers bloom in your heart
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA
Itsuka wa oto no nai jettoki ga sora wo tobu
Sono toki sono jidai ni roman ga aru
Itsumo ki ni natte ita ano kado no mukou
Haha no te wo furikiru boku ni mieteta nowa nani?
Fureta toki ni nakusu mono wo
Setsunai towa iezu ni kitto kanjiteta
Ima mo tooku mo hito wa daremo
Massugu nobita en wo aruku
Kyou ni ashita ni sabishiku nattara
Kokoro ni hana no saku hou e
Sora wo kirisaite saita hanabira ga
Hirahirari to chou ni natte miseta yume no imi wa nani?
Majiwarenai ten to chi to wo
Bokura no kokoro ga kitto tsunaideru
Ima mo tooku mo hito wa daremo
Massugu nobita en wo aruku
Kyou no ashita no kaze wo uketara
Kokoro ni hana no saku hou e
Soko niwa nanimo nai keshiki ga yuuyake ni nurarete ita
Haha no moto ni kakemodotta boku no naka no mori wa kieta
Ima mo tooku mo hito wa daremo
Massugu nobita en wo aruku
Kyou ni ashita ni sabishiku nattara
Kokoro ni hana no saku hou e
Ima mo tooku mo hito wa daremo
Massugu nobita en wo aruku
Kyou no ashita no kaze wo uketara
Kokoro ni hana no saku hou e
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
To Where Flowers Bloom in Your Heart |
Kokoro ni Hana no Saku Hou e |
No comments:
Post a Comment