Tuesday, July 21, 2026

ASKA - I feel so good


"I feel so good"
2021.10.15
"PRIDE" [Single] / Wonderful world [Album]

I feel so good

Lyrics & Composition: ASKA

Why are you always, always
able to be so strong?
That's how you've been looking at me, huh?

I've just got better
at walking covered in stitches
From here on too, as if I'm flying over buildings...

...I feel so good

Saying, "Before I knew it, things ended up like this"
or "Without even realizing it, I was here"

Words only for the right moment
I've kept them tucked away

But when I look at you next to me
I realize that that's how it is

I smiled that day
but the truth is I felt that's how it is

That you'll protect me
That you'll protect me no matter what

"All people are lonely"
or "All people are miserable"
and "You can grow stronger with every tear you shed"
Everyone says that

But for every smile you give me
my happiness grows too

Summer's almost over, isn't it?
The footsteps of autumn are approaching
I can't use phrases like that anymore
I can't sing along with the world

(I feel so good)

"All people are lonely"
or "All people are miserable"
and "You can grow stronger with every tear you shed"
Everyone says that

Always, always by your side
Always, always by your side
Always, always by my side
Always, always by my side

But for every smile you give me
my happiness grows too

I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA

Doushite itsumo itsumo
Anata wa tsuyoku ireru no?
Sonna fuu ni boku wo miteta'n da ne

Tada umaku natta
Tsugihagi darake de aruku koto ni
Kore kara mo boku wa biru no ue wo tobu you ni

I feel so good

Kizukeba kou natte ita toka
Shirazu shirazu ni koko ni ita toka

Yurusareru bamen dake no kotoba
Boku wa tatande shimatte kita keredo

Boku no tonari no kimi wo mite iru to
Souiu koto nanda tte omou

Ano hi waratta kedo
Honto wa sou da to kanjite ita

Kimi ga boku wo mamoru tte
Dokomademo mamoru tte

Hito wa mina sabishii da toka
Hito wa mina setsunai da toka
Nagashita namida no kazu dake tsuyoku nareru to
Daremo iu keredo

Kimi ga kureta egao no kazu dake
Boku no shiawase mo fuete iku

Mousugu natsu ga owaru koro da ne
Aki no ashioto ga chikazuite kuru
Sonna fureezu ga ima ja tsukaenai
Yo ni tsure utaenai

(I feel so good)

Hito wa mina sabishii da toka
Hito wa mina setsunai da toka
Nagashita namida no kazu dake tsuyoku nareru to
Daremo iu keredo

Zutto zutto kimi no soba de
Zutto zutto kimi no soba de
Zutto zutto boku no soba de
Zutto zutto boku no soba de

Kimi ga kureta egao no kazu dake
Boku no shiawase mo fuete iku

I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good

作詞・作曲:ASKA

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

I feel so good

Lyrics & Composition: ASKA

Why are you always, always
able to be so strong?
That's how you've been looking at me, huh?

I've just got better
at walking covered in stitches
From here on too, as if I'm flying over buildings...

...I feel so good

Saying, "Before I knew it, things ended up like this"
or "Without even realizing it, I was here"

Words only for the right moment
I've kept them tucked away

But when I look at you next to me
I realize that that's how it is

I smiled that day
but the truth is I felt that's how it is

That you'll protect me
That you'll protect me no matter what

"All people are lonely"
or "All people are miserable"
and "You can grow stronger with every tear you shed"
Everyone says that

But for every smile you give me
my happiness grows too

Summer's almost over, isn't it?
The footsteps of autumn are approaching
I can't use phrases like that anymore
I can't sing along with the world

(I feel so good)

"All people are lonely"
or "All people are miserable"
and "You can grow stronger with every tear you shed"
Everyone says that

Always, always by your side
Always, always by your side
Always, always by my side
Always, always by my side

But for every smile you give me
my happiness grows too

I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good

I feel so good

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA

Doushite itsumo itsumo
Anata wa tsuyoku ireru no?
Sonna fuu ni boku wo miteta'n da ne

Tada umaku natta
Tsugihagi darake de aruku koto ni
Kore kara mo boku wa biru no ue wo tobu you ni

I feel so good

Kizukeba kou natte ita toka
Shirazu shirazu ni koko ni ita toka

Yurusareru bamen dake no kotoba
Boku wa tatande shimatte kita keredo

Boku no tonari no kimi wo mite iru to
Souiu koto nanda tte omou

Ano hi waratta kedo
Honto wa sou da to kanjite ita

Kimi ga boku wo mamoru tte
Dokomademo mamoru tte

Hito wa mina sabishii da toka
Hito wa mina setsunai da toka
Nagashita namida no kazu dake tsuyoku nareru to
Daremo iu keredo

Kimi ga kureta egao no kazu dake
Boku no shiawase mo fuete iku

Mousugu natsu ga owaru koro da ne
Aki no ashioto ga chikazuite kuru
Sonna fureezu ga ima ja tsukaenai
Yo ni tsure utaenai

(I feel so good)

Hito wa mina sabishii da toka
Hito wa mina setsunai da toka
Nagashita namida no kazu dake tsuyoku nareru to
Daremo iu keredo

Zutto zutto kimi no soba de
Zutto zutto kimi no soba de
Zutto zutto boku no soba de
Zutto zutto boku no soba de

Kimi ga kureta egao no kazu dake
Boku no shiawase mo fuete iku

I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good
I feel so good





No comments:

Post a Comment