Monday, April 15, 2024

BUMP OF CHICKEN - Kaikou

Iris / BUMP OF CHICKENIris / BUMP OF CHICKEN
"Kaikou"
2024.04.15
"Kaikou" [Single] / Iris [Album]
Movie Onmyouji 0 theme song

Chance Meeting

Lyrics & Composition: Motoo Fujiwara
Arrangement: BUMP OF CHICKEN & MOR

On the water's surface painted by the night, the moon draws a silver path
Someday I'll cross it with my own feet. We will meet once again

My ears pick up nothing, but the sparks of your voice still remains deep within them
and, with a warmth I can't forget, I just quietly burn the present

A silent beast not wishing to be attached to anyone
In its territory, it's merely a breathing mass

Why does it make me lonely? Why doesn't it feel like you've even left?
The hole in my heart you've pierced sings for me to live in a future without you

If I can't bring my tears along, then let me be a child just for now
When dawn comes to greet the starry sky, I will choose a future connected by my past

I'll close my eyes to the slightest breeze and never again return from the dream
I'm here in a daze, seeing off so much of the ephemeral

My ears have just been cast away, but deep in them the sparks of your voice stings painfully
As if to wake my eyes as they begin to doze off, they wash my weary present and smile

Stay by my side, stay by my side, under the insincere morning
Don't disappear, don't disappear, just confirm that you're here
Stay by my side, stay by my side, under the freezing sun
Don't put it out, hold me close

A silent beast roars as if mocking me
Never yielding life, it's merely a breathing mass

If we can meet once more, I want to convey "Thank you," but where did its meaning come from?
Beyond farewell, on this swaying path, it sings for me to search for it in the future without you

Why does it make me lonely? Why doesn't it feel like you've even left?
When dawn comes to greet the starry sky, I will choose a future connected by my past

Because my tears will follow me
the hole in my heart that won't fill until I die sings for me to live through the future without you

Stay by my side, stay by my side, under the insincere morning
Don't disappear, don't disappear, just confirm that you're here
Stay by my side, stay by my side, under the freezing sun
Don't put it out, hold me close, someday I'll cross it with my own feet

We will meet once again
Kaikou

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Fujiwara Motoo
Henkyoku: BUMP OF CHICKEN & MOR

Yoru ni nurareta minamo ni tsuki ga hiita shirogane no michi
Itsuka kono ashi de watatte iku kanarazu mou ichido aeru

Nanimo hirowanai mimi no oku imada nokoru koe no hi no ko
Wasurekirenai netsu wo obite tadatada ima wo shizuka ni kogasu

Dare nimo natsukanai seijaku no kedamono
Sono nawabari no naka iki wo suru dake no katamari

Watashi wo kodoku ni suru nowa naze hanareta tomo omoenai nowa naze
Anata ni ugatareta kokoro no ana ga anata no inai mirai wo ikiro to utau

Namida wo tsurete wa ikenai nara ima dake kodomo de isasete hoshii
Yoake ga hoshizora wo mukae ni kitara watashi no kako ga tsunaida mirai wo erabu kara

Sasai na kaze ni me wo tojite nidoto yume kara kaette konai
Utakata no ikutsu miokutte watashi wa bonyari koko ni ite

Sutete bakari no mimi no oku chiku, to itai koe no hi no ko
Madoromikaketa me wo samasu you ni tsukareta ima wo aratte warau

Soba ni ite soba ni ite hitogoto no you na asa no shita
Kienai de kienai de koko ni iru koto wo tashikamete
Soba ni ite soba ni ite kogoesou na taiyou no shita
Kesanai de dakishimete

Azakeru you ni unaru seijaku no kedamono
Inochi wa yuzurazu ni iki wo suru dake no katamari

Mou ichido aetara tsutaetai "arigatou" ga umareta imi wa doko
Sayonara sono saki ni yureru kono michi anata no inai mirai ni sagase to utau

Watashi wo kodoku ni suru nowa naze hanareta tomo omoenai nowa naze
Yoake ga hoshizora wo mukae ni kitara watashi no kako ga tsunaida mirai wo erabu kara

Namida wa tsuite kite kureru kara
Shinu made umaranai kokoro no ana ga anata no inai mirai wo ikiro to sou utau

Soba ni ite soba ni ite hitogoto no you na asa no shita
Kienai de kienai de koko ni iru koto wo tashikamete
Soba ni ite soba ni ite kogoesou na taiyou no shita
Kesanai de dakishimete itsuka kono ashi de watatte iku

Kanarazu mou ichido aeru
邂逅

作詞・作曲:藤原基央
編曲:BUMP OF CHICKEN & MOR






No comments:

Post a Comment