Saturday, August 15, 2026

ASKA - UNI-VERSE

Scramble / ASKA
"UNI-VERSE"
2008.10.01
"UNI-VERSE" [Single] / SCRAMBLE [Album]
TV program WORLD BUSINESS SATELLITE ending song

UNI-VERSE

Lyrics & Composition: ASKA

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that

I'm sure, we're surely making ourselves sad
We should face the happy things

I stood on top of a stack of newspapers, as if it were the future
If tomorrow morning it's sunny, let's go on a rocket

Everything in the unreachable universe is alive
And within us too is a future just the same...

The plastic bottle rocket flew and disappeared dazzling in the blue sky
It vanished into the summer-hued sun. Just like atoms that day

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that
In our hearts we're connected to the UNI-VERSE

Always, we've always walked on our own
Drawing a line on everything, we made our decisions

I love being able to say that I love what I love no matter what
But if I start saying I want what everyone wants...

I feel myself through my own songs and one day those songs will go far, far away
That person says it's a "morning relay" - we say it's a "relay of wishes"

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that
Looking up at the stars, I find myself alone

What the people of old saw...

The plastic bottle rocket flew and disappeared dazzling in the blue sky
It vanished into the summer-hued sun. Just like atoms that day

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that
In our hearts we're connected to the UNI-VERSE
UNI-VERSE

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da

Kitto bokura wa kitto jibun de kanashiku natteru
Tanoshii hou wo mukeru hazu nanoni

Tabaneta shinbun no ue de mirai no you ni tatta
Ashita asa haretara ikou yo roketto

Tadoritsukenai uchuu no nanimokamo ga ikite iru
Soshite bokura no naka nimo onaji dake no uchuu ga...

Petto botoru roketto tonda aoi sora ni mabushiku kieta
Natsu-iro no taiyou ni kieta ano hi no atomu mitai da

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da
Kokoro no naka de tsunagatte iru UNI-VERSE

Zutto bokura wa zutto jibun de aruite kita
Subete ni sen wo hiite kimete kita

Donna toki mo suki na mono wo suki to iu nowa suki da na
Demo ne minna ga hoshii mono wo hoshii to iidashitara...

Boku wa boku wo boku no uta de kanjite itsuka uta wa tooi tooi tokoro e
Ano hito wa "asa no riree da" bokura wa "negai no riree da"

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da
Hoshi wo miagete hitori ni natte shimau

Inishie no hito ga mite ita mono wa...

Petto botoru roketto tonda aoi sora ni mabushiku kieta
Natsu-iro no taiyou ni kieta ano hi no atomu mitai da

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da
Kokoro no naka de tsunagatte iru UNI-VERSE
UNI-VERSE

作詞・作曲:ASKA

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

UNI-VERSE

Lyrics & Composition: ASKA

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that

I'm sure, we're surely making ourselves sad
We should face the happy things

I stood on top of a stack of newspapers, as if it were the future
If tomorrow morning it's sunny, let's go on a rocket

Everything in the unreachable universe is alive
And within us too is a future just the same...

The plastic bottle rocket flew and disappeared dazzling in the blue sky
It vanished into the summer-hued sun. Just like atoms that day

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that
In our hearts we're connected to the UNI-VERSE

Always, we've always walked on our own
Drawing a line on everything, we made our decisions

I love being able to say that I love what I love no matter what
But if I start saying I want what everyone wants...

I feel myself through my own songs and one day those songs will go far, far away
That person says it's a "morning relay" - we say it's a "relay of wishes"

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that
Looking up at the stars, I find myself alone

What the people of old saw...

The plastic bottle rocket flew and disappeared dazzling in the blue sky
It vanished into the summer-hued sun. Just like atoms that day

You and me and everyone - everyone's like that
One and all and everyone - everyone's like that
In our hearts we're connected to the UNI-VERSE

UNI-VERSE

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da

Kitto bokura wa kitto jibun de kanashiku natteru
Tanoshii hou wo mukeru hazu nanoni

Tabaneta shinbun no ue de mirai no you ni tatta
Ashita asa haretara ikou yo roketto

Tadoritsukenai uchuu no nanimokamo ga ikite iru
Soshite bokura no naka nimo onaji dake no uchuu ga...

Petto botoru roketto tonda aoi sora ni mabushiku kieta
Natsu-iro no taiyou ni kieta ano hi no atomu mitai da

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da
Kokoro no naka de tsunagatte iru UNI-VERSE

Zutto bokura wa zutto jibun de aruite kita
Subete ni sen wo hiite kimete kita

Donna toki mo suki na mono wo suki to iu nowa suki da na
Demo ne minna ga hoshii mono wo hoshii to iidashitara...

Boku wa boku wo boku no uta de kanjite itsuka uta wa tooi tooi tokoro e
Ano hito wa "asa no riree da" bokura wa "negai no riree da"

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da
Hoshi wo miagete hitori ni natte shimau

Inishie no hito ga mite ita mono wa...

Petto botoru roketto tonda aoi sora ni mabushiku kieta
Natsu-iro no taiyou ni kieta ano hi no atomu mitai da

Boku mo kimi mo minna minna sou sa
Daremo kare mo minna minna sou da
Kokoro no naka de tsunagatte iru UNI-VERSE







No comments:

Post a Comment