Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Okui Masami : "Diorama no Tori" English Lyrics

Happy End / Masami Okui
"Diorama no Tori" is a song released by Okui Masami on the Lantis label on August 21st, 2018.
The song appears as track #2 on her eighteenth album "HAPPY END".

Diorama Bird

Lyrics: Masami Okui
Composition & Arrangement: @Jin

The comfortable wind is unseen chains
I'm unable to break through the limits as I want
My pure heart yearns for the moments of the honeymoon
I can't get good at tactics

"Romance is a mere illusion; inversely proportional to the distance we draw near"
The feelings wanting to see me are weakening in your voice

I don't need to pretend like I can't hear it...
I've gotten tired of getting hurt, too
Yeah, actually, I don't even know
how to love, and merely can't move
I've learnt the captivity known as freedom
Shut up in a world just for me

The sun shining; under the blue sky
I faced towards a tomorrow where happiness waits
Placing those feelings on my wings, I spread them,
and took off with all my strength on that day

Looking back when I believed in love, even if I noticed
that everything burnt out - one more try - I aimed for the next sky

I've pretended like I couldn't hear my heart
but the time's come for it to start getting excited soon
Yeah, the end roll isn't like this
I'll hum a song of happiness
A world beyond captivity
Continuing to universes we each have...

...I want to fly in your diorama...
I wonder if people call that moment "having falling in love"

I've pretended like I couldn't hear my heart
I've gotten tired of getting hurt, too
Yeah, the end roll isn't like this
I'll hum a song of happiness
I spread my blue feathers and flapped my wings
in the sky of your world continuing to the universe
Diorama no Tori

Sakushi: Okui Masami
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: @Jin

KokochiII kaze wa mienai kusari
Omoidoori ni genkai toppa dekinai
Mitsugetsu no toki akogareru Pure heart
Kakehiki jouzu niwa narenai

"Koi nante tada no maboroshi chikazuita kyori ni hanpirei suru"
"Aitai" to omou kanjou ga naeta KIMI no koe

Kikoenai furi wo shinakute ii noni
Kizutsuku nonimo akite shimatta
Sou HONTO wa ne koi no shikata mo
Wakacchainakute ugokenaku naru bakari
Jiyuu to iu fujiyuu wo shitta
Tojikomerareta watashi dake no sekai

Kagayaku taiyou aozora no shita
Shiawase ga matsu ashita e mukatteku
Omoi wo noseta tsubasa wo hiroge
Chikaramakase ni tobitatta ano hi

Ai datte shinjiteta koro wo furikaeri subete moetsukita to
Kizuitemo One more try tsugi no sora wo mezashita

Kikoenai furi wo shite kita KOKORO ga
Sorosoro sawagidasu toki ga kita
Sou konna'n ja nai End roll wa
Shiawase no uta wo kuchizusande iku
Fujiyuu no saki ni aru sekai
Sorezore ni aru uchuu e tsuzuiteru...

...KIMI no JIORAMA de tonde mitai yo...
Ano shunkan wo "koi ni ochita" tte nee hito wa iu no kana

Kikoenai furi wo shite kita KOKORO wa
Kizutsuku nonimo akite shimatta
Sou konna'n ja nai End roll wa
Shiawase no uta wo kuchizusande iku
Aoi hane wo hiroge habataita
Uchuu e iku KIMI no sekai no sora
ジオラマの鳥

作詞:奥井雅美
作曲・編曲:@Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment