Thursday, August 13, 2026

ASKA - cry


"cry"
2018.10.17
Made in ASKA [Album]
Kurada Yuki cover song

cry

Lyrics & Composition: ASKA

I embraced the back of my chair and sat as if straddling it
And cried while resting my chin on it - oh cry oh cry oh cry

This day, the feelings of this moment - I won't share them with anyone
I'll remember what they were like - oh cry oh cry oh cry

It really, really hurt
I cried and cried, but my tears wouldn't dry up

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

I slapped them once on the cheek, but they just stayed silent
And then I thought it was over - oh cry oh cry oh cry

I don't want to be told by anyone that this a crush typical of a twenty-year-old or so
It's the first time I've loved this much - oh cry oh cry oh cry

It really, really hurt
I cried and cried, but I was alone

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

It really, really hurt
I cried and cried, but my tears wouldn't dry up

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive
cry

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA

Isu no semotare wo daita matagaru you ni suwatta
Ago wo nosenagara naita oh cry oh cry oh cry

Kono hi kono toki no kimochi dare tomo wakeawanai de
Donna datta ka oboete okou oh cry oh cry oh cry

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Naite naitemo karenakatta

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hitotsu dake hoho wo utta aitsu wa tada damatteta
Soshite owari da to omotta oh cry oh cry oh cry

Hatachi ya sokora no koi to dare nimo iwaretakunai
Hajimete konna ni aishita oh cry oh cry oh cry

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Naite naitemo hitori datta

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Naite naitemo karenakatta

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita
cry

作詞・作曲:ASKA

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

cry

Lyrics & Composition: ASKA

I embraced the back of my chair and sat as if straddling it
And cried while resting my chin on it - oh cry oh cry oh cry

This day, the feelings of this moment - I won't share them with anyone
I'll remember what they were like - oh cry oh cry oh cry

It really, really hurt
I cried and cried, but my tears wouldn't dry up

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

I slapped them once on the cheek, but they just stayed silent
And then I thought it was over - oh cry oh cry oh cry

I don't want to be told by anyone that this a crush typical of a twenty-year-old or so
It's the first time I've loved this much - oh cry oh cry oh cry

It really, really hurt
I cried and cried, but I was alone

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

It really, really hurt
I cried and cried, but my tears wouldn't dry up

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

It really, really hurt
I cried my heart out, but I was alive

cry

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA

Isu no semotare wo daita matagaru you ni suwatta
Ago wo nosenagara naita oh cry oh cry oh cry

Kono hi kono toki no kimochi dare tomo wakeawanai de
Donna datta ka oboete okou oh cry oh cry oh cry

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Naite naitemo karenakatta

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hitotsu dake hoho wo utta aitsu wa tada damatteta
Soshite owari da to omotta oh cry oh cry oh cry

Hatachi ya sokora no koi to dare nimo iwaretakunai
Hajimete konna ni aishita oh cry oh cry oh cry

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Naite naitemo hitori datta

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Naite naitemo karenakatta

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita

Hontou hontou ni itakatta
Shinu hodo naitemo ikite ita





No comments:

Post a Comment