Wednesday, March 29, 2023

FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S - Harajuku Rikkyou

FUNKY MONKEY BABY'S Z / FUNKY MONKEY BABY'SFUNKY MONKEY BABY'S Z / FUNKY MONKEY BABY'S
"Harajuku Rikkyou"
2023.03.29
FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S Z [Album]

Harajuku Overpass

Lyrics: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S
Composition: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S & NAOtheLAIZA

As I wander, as I roam
within the shadows and light of the dazzling city

Now of all times, can't make a stopover
on the limited express train
Dimly lit pay phones
Hey, what should I do from here on out?
With hope I dove into the 23 wards
Since then I've always been outta the ranks
Penny-pinching dreams, setting aside living expenses
Practicing superstitions with FUJISOBA katsudon
Feeling like I could go to a new world
Gasping for breath every day in my own way
In the end, unable to it shake it off, it accompanies me:
An open wound from you not being here
That's why I hate movies with bad endings
It's like a band-aid getting ripped off
I wanna face up even if it's a lie
The tears soak in and hurt

I'd forgotten lala...
About the song of those days, about you, about the nights I loved you
If I can cross the pedestrian bridge in a hurry
I'll disappear into the crowd that's hard to be in

Rising and falling again and again, going up and down, high and low
There's nothing special you wanna do, right?
That's not true, is it? The answer went round and round
while you made a fuss: You always wanna do something, right?
You don't really need to act tough
You're getting needlessly good
at that meaningless technique
Unable to even sigh once anymore
your back's straight up in the cold city
Why is it? Why is it?
It's like it's meaningless
And spending meaningless day
after meaningless day, you keep on searching
for the true meaning in being born
into this world

The big city seems to have no love
With a tired look, no one's really friendly
We tend to look down in times like this
But the hope in our hearts hasn't decayed

I'd forgotten lala...
About the song of those days, about you, about the nights I loved you
If I can cross the pedestrian bridge in a hurry
I'll disappear into the crowd that's hard to be in

As I wander, as I roam
within the shadows and light of the dazzling city

If I could pass through it, lala...
I'd go home with you again, so far away
I wonder if someday you'll listen with a smile
to the next dream I couldn't tell you
Harajuku Rikkyou

Sakushi: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S
Sakkyoku: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S & NAOtheLAIZA

Tadayoinagara samayoinagara
Mabayui machi no hikari to kage no naka de

Imasara tochuugesha wa
Mou dekinai tokkyuuressha
Bonyari tomoru koushuudenwa
Nee kore kara saki dou sureba ii?
Kibou idaki tobikonda nijuusan kunai
Are irai boku wa zutto rankugai
Yume wo setsuyaku shi ateru seikatsuhi
Fujisoba no katsudon de gentsugi
Atarashii sekai e ikeru ki ga shite
Jibun nari ni hibi iki wo kirashite
Kekkyoku furikirezu ni jitsuzuki
Kimi no inai mukidashi no kizuguchi
Dakara baddo endo no eiga wa kirai desu
Bandoeido hagasareru mitai de
Uso demo ue wa muite itai
Namida wa shimite itai ya

Wasurete shimatta rara...
Ano hi no uta kimi no koto omotta yoru
Isogiashi de hodoukyou wo watareru nara
Izurai zattou magirekonde

Ukishizumi kurikaeshi jouge shite HIGH ka LOW
Betsu ni kore to itte yaritai koto nai darou?
Sonna koto wa nai darou? Kattou shita aida mo
Mawari mawatta kotae wa itsumo nanika shitai daro?
Hontou tsuyogari nante iranai yo betsu ni
Muda ni umaku natteku
Imi no nai tekunikku
Tameiki sura mou nani hitotsu dezu ni
Tsumetai machi no naka nobashikitta sesuji
Nande darou? Doushite darou?
Marude imi no nai koto dattari
Imi no nai hibi wo
Kasanete wa ima mo sagashitsuzuketeru
Kono sekai ni jibun ga umarete kita
Hontou no imi wo

Ai no nai you ni utsuru daitokai
Tsukarekitta you na kao de hontou minna aisou nai
Konna jidai shisen wa fushime gachi
Demo kokoro no kibou wa kuchite nai

Wasurete shimatta rara...
Ano hi no uta kimi no koto omotta yoru
Isogiashi de sandoukyou wo watareru nara
Izurai zattou magirekonde

Tadayoinagara samayoinagara
Mabayui machi no hikari to kage no naka de

Kugurinuketa nara rara...
Kaerimichi wo kimi to mata zutto tooku
Ienakatta ano yume no tsuzuki wo
Itsuka waratte kiite kureru kana
原宿陸橋

作詞:FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S
作曲:FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S・NAOtheLAIZA


No comments:

Post a Comment