Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Spitz - Sandie

Himitsu Studio / Spitz
"Sandie"
2023.05.17
Himitsu Studio [Album]

Sandie

Lyrics & Composition: Masamune Kusano
Arrangement: Spitz & Seiji Kameda

Since the moment I met you for the first time
my heart's been a peach-like shape
Leaving the branch it clung too
you taught me the shortcut is just around the corner, right?

I was saved because there was a different world
I obtained desires and even frustrations, after all
Bidding farewell to the toy soldiers borrowing the authority
of a tiger, how shall I tear down the old wall?

I've thrown away my stylish mask too
but I can keep singing with my awkward face exposed to the sun

I learnt of a different world, so I feel like I can enjoy
the freedom of the wilderness until today and from tomorrow too
And with supple, original energy
I'll run through, taking in the freezing headwind

I was saved because there was a different world
I'll scribble the dream that'll never come true again
and with supple, original energy
I'll run through the demon-infested place resembling Shinjuku
I'll run through
Sandie

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kusano Masamune
Henkyoku: Spitz & Kameda Seiji

Hajimete kimi ni deatta toki kara
Boku no kokoro wa momo no you na katachi no manma da yo
Shigamitsuiteta eda wo hanarete
Nukemichi wa sugu soba ni aru tte oshiete kuretakke

Chigau sekai ga atta kara sukuwareta
Yokubou toka kuyashisa sae te ni ireta shi
Tora no i wo karu toi sorujaatachi ni
Sayonara shite furuboketa kabe dou kowasou kana

Shareteru kamen mo nagesuteta keredo
Gikochinai kao hi ni sarashite utatterareru'n desu

Chigau sekai wo shitta kara kyou mademo
Ashita kara no jiyuu na kouya mo tanoshimesou sa
Shinayaka de orijinaru na enajii de
Shibareru mukaikaze wo ukete kakenuketeku

Chigau sekai ga atta kara sukuwareta
Kanaikkonai yume wo mou ichido kakichirashite
Shinayaka de orijinaru na enajii de
Shinjuku ni yoku niteru makyou kakenuketeku
Kakenuketeku
Sandie

作詞・作曲:草野正宗
編曲:スピッツ & 亀田誠治


No comments:

Post a Comment