Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Aimer - Gunjouiro no Sora

Open alfa Door / Aimer
"Gunjouiro no Sora"
2023.07.26
Open α Door [Album]

Ultramarine-Colored Sky

Lyrics: aimerrhythm
Composition: KOJI TAKETSUGU
Arrangement: KENJI TAMAI & SHOGO OHNISHI

I warm up my cold skin with my palms
wanting to stop in the days coming to an end, in between the silence

Once I gaze at what I've found softly, I'll put it on display
I suppose I have things I lost too. I hope I can meet them someday unexpectedly

When I look up at the distant sky for a long time, it feels as if you're right beside me

Fireworks blooming in the sky, my trembling heart, a secret voice I embraced because it was about to overflow
I'm sure I'll remember the light I'd gazed at
Whenever I stand still, I yearn for it

Beyond the melting, still interrupted words
I wonder where I'll end up. I hope I can laugh by your side again

I see you off softly with a goodbye, but it's as if I've left my heart behind

The deep blue twinkling night sky and stars, you waving your hand across the swaying scenery
I'm sure I'll remember, engraving into my heart the time that'll never come again deeply, deeply
I'm sure I won't forget what continues changing
Within the scenery coming around, the colors change
Gunjouiro no Sora

Sakushi: aimerrhythm
Sakkyoku: KOJI TAKETSUGU
Henkyoku: KENJI TAMAI & SHOGO OHNISHI

Hieta hada wo tenohira de atatamete
Mou kurete yuku hibi ni tomaritakute seijaku no aima

Mitsuketa mono wa sotto nagametara kazatte okou
Nakushi mono mo atta kana itsuka fui ni deaetara ii

Zutto tooi sora miagete wa sugu soba ni kanjiru you de

Sora ni saita hanabi furueta mune afuresou de dakishimeta himitsu no koe
Omoidasu yo kitto mitsumeteta hikari wo
Hitori tatazumu tabi ni kogareru yo

Togireta mama no toketeku kotoba no saki
Doko e tadoritusku kana mata tonari de waraetara ii

Sotto sayonara to miokuredo ushirogami hikareru you de

Fukaku aoku kirameku yozora to hoshi yureru keshiki no mukou te wo furu kimi
Omoidasu yo kitto nidoto nai toki wo fukaku fukaku mune ni kizande
Wasurenai yo kitto kawaritsuzukeru mono
Meguru keshiki no naka de irozuku yo
群青色の空

作詞:aimerrhythm
作曲:KOJI TAKETSUGU
編曲:KENJI TAMAI・SHOGO OHNISHI


No comments:

Post a Comment