Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Aimer - I know U know

Open alfa Door / Aimer
"I know U know"
2023.07.26
Open α Door [Album]
Suntory's "TOKYO CRAFT" CM song

I know U know

Lyrics: aimerrhythm
Composition: KENGO OHAMA
Arrangement: KENJI TAMAI & KENGO MINAMIDA

From countless options, I chose this scenery spreading before my eyes
Hands on our chest even more now
let's carefully pick up and gather the grains of happiness shining small
The mistakes, errors, everything

Aah, the wind arrives and knocks on the door, packing everything in and taking it away
Don't go anymore, okay?

(I know I know) I can't help (U know U know) but dream
(I want I want) Let's go together through the future you walk
(I know I know) Deep in (U know U know) my warmed up heart
let's release, let's release love and start walking, hand-in-hand

Taking in my hands the fragments I'd carefully stored away, I've confirmed my dreams
And their brilliance changed colors

Aah, the noise and silence flow as if singing, echoing and then connecting
Don't leave me anymore

(I know I know) I can't help (U know U know) but yearn for
(I want I want) Let's go greet the miracles we'll happen across from here on
(I know I know) My heart's beat (U know U know) is welling up
Let's feel, let's feel love and go anywhere, riding the winds

(from me to you) We can spread our wings (with love with love) far away
(with U 2U) Through an endlessly continuing path, hand-in-hand

(I know I know) I can't help (U know U know) but dream
(I want I want) Let's go together through the future you walk
I know U know

Sakushi: aimerrhythm
Sakkyoku: KENGO OHAMA
Henkyoku: KENJI TAMAI & KENGO MINAMIDA

Musuu no sentakushi kara eranda me no mae ni hirogaru keshiki
Ima ijou mune ni te wo atete
Chiisaku hikaru koufuku no tsubu wo teinei ni hirotte atsumeyou
Machigai mo ayamachi mo subete

Aa kaze wa mata otozurete to wo tataku nanimokamo tsumekonde saratteku
Mou ikanai de ne

I know I know doushitemo U know U know yumemiteru
I want I want anata ga aruku mirai wo tomo ni ikou
I know I know atatameta U know U know mune no oku
Ai wo ai wo tokihanatte arukidasou te wo tsunaide

Taisetsu ni shimatte oita kakera wo te ni totte tashikameta yume
Kagayaki wa shikisai wo kaete

Aa zawameki mo shizukesa mo utau you ni nagareteku kodama shite tsunaideku
Mou hanasanai de

I know I know doushitemo U know U know kogareteru
I want I want kore kara deau kiseki wo mukae ni ikou
I know I know wakiagaru U know U know mune no kodou
Ai wo ai wo kanjite dokomademo ikou kaze ni notte

from me to you tooku made with love with love habatakeru
with U 2U hateshinaku tsuzuku michi wo te wo tsunaide

I know I know doushitemo U know U know yumemiteru
I want I want anata ga aruku mirai wo tomo ni ikou
I know U know

作詞:aimerrhythm
作曲:KENGO OHAMA
編曲:KENJI TAMAI・KENGO MINAMIDA


No comments:

Post a Comment