"Tsuki ni Mukatte Ute"
2026.01.28
"Tsuki ni Mukatte Ute" [Single]
Anime Tune In to the Midnight Heart opening theme
Lyrics: Nanahoshi Orchestra
Composition: Takashi Iwami
Arrangement: Nanahoshi Orchestra
Merely gazing at it
I reach out and recall:
The complaints I don't want to hear
The voice I want you to hear
Even the impossible is a possibility
I know who you are
Let's prove it
What do we really want to do?
Wanting to run away, I covered my ears
I beat on my sinking heart - Swing by
Thrusting an answer at the unchanging countenance
Fire your passion at the moon, sniper
It seems like the future's up to you
Even if I'm parched, I have no regrets
I'm just 99% scraping myself and making up for it - putting my impulses in my little finger
Just what was it I really wanted to do?
Give me a sign - let it ride on the heart tune
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
I'm the first to arrive - fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
The walls we've hit
The frustration from clashing into each other
Let them become a Rosetta shining awkwardly
If life were just 10 minutes long
seven minutes would be to settle things with you
in a heart-pounding attraction
Touch Down!!
Burn up even your cowardice with "love", thruster
The goal you still don't see is up to you
On an orbital path where our dreams shined together
Breathe in and take a break - 99%. Even the sound of rain turn to cheers
Just what was it I really wanted to do?
I'll catch up, betting on the heart tune
Let's prove that it'll reach
Fire your passion at the moon, sniper
Today again the future's up to us
Even if someone laughs at us, I have no regrets
I'm just 99% scraping myself and making up for it - putting my impulses in my little finger
Just what was it I really wanted to do?
Give me a sign - let it ride on the heart tune
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
I'm the first to arrive - fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Come diving in, fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Just for you, fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Sakushi: Nanahoshi Orchestra
Sakkyoku: Iwami Takashi
Henkyoku: Nanahoshi Orchestra
Nagamete iru bakari
Te wo nobashite omoidasu
Kikaretakunai yowane
Kikasetai koe
Fukanou mo kanousei da
Kimi ga dare nanda ka shitte'n da
Shoumei shiyou bokura
Hontou wa dou shitai?
Nigetai to mimi fusaida
Shagamu shinzou wo tataitetta Swing by
Kawaranai hyoujou ni kotae wo tsukitatete
Jounetsu wa tsuki ni mukatte ute sunaipaa
Mirai wa douyara kimi shidai
Nodo ga kawaitatte koukai wa nai wa
Surimuite umeru no 99 paasento koyubi niwa shoudou wo
Hontou wa dou shitai'n dakke
Aizu shite haato chuun ni nosete
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Ichiban nori de Fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Butsukatta kabe mo
Butsukeatta kuyashisa mo
Bukiyou ni terasu rozetta ni nare
Moshimo jinsei ga juupun nara
Nanafun wa anata tono kecchaku ni
Mune odoru you na atorakushon de
Touch Down!!
Okubyou mo "suki" de moyashite ike surasutaa
Mada minu gooru wa kimi shidai
Yume mo terashiatta kouten kidoujou
Suikonde hitoiki 99 paasento amaoto mo kasei e
Hontou wa dou shitai'n dakke
Oitsuku wa haato chuun ni kakete
Shoumei shiyou todoku'n datte
Jounetsu wa tsuki ni mukatte ute sunaipaa
Mirai wa kyou mo bokura shidai
Dare ga warattatte koukai wa nai wa
Surimuite umeru no 99 paasento koyubi niwa shoudou wo
Hontou wa dou shitai'n dakke
Aizu shite haato chuun ni nosete
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Ichiban nori de Fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Tobikonde kite Fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
Anata dake ni Fly me to the moon
(Ah,ah Darlin' I know who you are. Ah,Ah)
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Fire at the Moon (Moonshot) |
Tsuki ni Mukatte Ute |
No comments:
Post a Comment