Wednesday, July 22, 2026

KOBUKURO - Message Card


"Message Card"
2026.07.22
"Kasumi Biyori / Starry Smile Story" [Single]

Message Card

Lyrics & Composition: Kentarou Kobuchi

"So there's a shop like this around here?"
You say, looking like it's the first time you'd come here
"We celebrated here before, didn't we?"
I said, but I'm the one who'd forgotten

Back then, there was nothing, not even a surprise,
that I'd carefully planned out
but tucked into the ribbon on the gift
saying, "Stay healthy forever." was a...

Message Card
The words I can only say in a letter, meaningless words
"You'll probably say I'm just flattering you
but you've become even more beautiful lately"
"What? You're acting kinda suspicious"
You said and then took my strawberry with your fork

"So there's a shop like this around here?"
I wonder how many more times I can walk through here
until I say that?
Lined up in the night sky: ~T H A N K Y O U~

"Even if there are cells that fade as life shines,
it's no exaggeration: There's something growing in me
just from being with you."
"What? What'd you say just now?"
Nudging my arm, today too you walk quickly on

It's no good to offer
special feelings only on special days
Just like offering coffee
pour out your freshly brewed feelings every day

Someday I'll tell you with this voice of mine
on the ordinary days
"You'll probably say I'm just flattering you
but it's the truth. I'm always thinking that."
"Even if there are cells that fade as life shines,
It's no exaggeration: What's growing in me
just from being with you is love"
"What? You have a way with words," you say
and with your arm around mine, today you walk quickly with a smile
Let's walk slowly
Lend me your hand
"The moon's beautiful today, isn't it?"
Message Card

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kobushi Kentarou

"Konna omise ga kinjo ni aru no ne?" to
Hajimete kita you na kao shiteru
"Mae nimo, koko de oiwai shita ja nai?"
Toka itte wasureteta nowa boku

Ano koro wa neri ni nette shikaketa
Sapuraizu mo nanimo nai kedo
Purezento no ribon ni hasanda
"Zutto, genki de ite ne." to

Message Card
Tegami ja nakya ienai nandemo nai kotoba
"Oseji ka? tte iu darou kedo
Chikagoro, mata kirei ni natta ne."
"Nani? Nanka ayashii wa ne?" to
Fooku de boku no ichigo wo torareta

"Konna omise ga kinjo ni aru'n da ne?" to
Kondo wa boku ga iu toki made
Ato nando koko wo arukeru no kana?
Yozora ni narabeta ~ A RI GA TO U ~

"Jinsei ga kagayaku soba de kieru, saibou ga attemo
Oogesa ja naku, kimi to iru koto de
Fueteku mon ga aru'n da."
"Nani? Ima, nante itta no?" to
Ude wo kozuki kimi wa kyou mo hayaashi

Tokubetsu na hi dake tokubetsu na omoi wo
Sasageteru you ja dame ne
Koohii demo sashidasu you ni sa
Mainichi iretate no omoi wo shitatamete

Itsushika kono koe de tsutaeyou
Nandemo nai hi ni
"Oseji ka? tte iu darou kedo
Hontou da yo. Itsumo omotteru'n da."
"Jinsei ga kagayaku soba de kieru, saibou ga attemo
Oogesa ja naku, kimi to iru koto de
Fueteku noga "ai" nanda"
"Nani? Jouzu ni iu wa ne" to
Ude ni karami kyou wa egao de hayaashi
Yukkuri to arukou
Sono te wo kashite
"Kyou wa, tsuki ga kirei da ne."
Message Card

作詞・作曲:小渕健太郎

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Message Card

Lyrics & Composition: Kentarou Kobuchi

"So there's a shop like this around here?"
You say, looking like it's the first time you'd come here
"We celebrated here before, didn't we?"
I said, but I'm the one who'd forgotten

Back then, there was nothing, not even a surprise,
that I'd carefully planned out
but tucked into the ribbon on the gift
saying, "Stay healthy forever." was a...

Message Card
The words I can only say in a letter, meaningless words
"You'll probably say I'm just flattering you
but you've become even more beautiful lately"
"What? You're acting kinda suspicious"
You said and then took my strawberry with your fork

"So there's a shop like this around here?"
I wonder how many more times I can walk through here
until I say that?
Lined up in the night sky: ~T H A N K Y O U~

"Even if there are cells that fade as life shines,
it's no exaggeration: There's something growing in me
just from being with you."
"What? What'd you say just now?"
Nudging my arm, today too you walk quickly on

It's no good to offer
special feelings only on special days
Just like offering coffee
pour out your freshly brewed feelings every day

Someday I'll tell you with this voice of mine
on the ordinary days
"You'll probably say I'm just flattering you
but it's the truth. I'm always thinking that."
"Even if there are cells that fade as life shines,
It's no exaggeration: What's growing in me
just from being with you is love"
"What? You have a way with words," you say
and with your arm around mine, today you walk quickly with a smile
Let's walk slowly
Lend me your hand
"The moon's beautiful today, isn't it?"

Message Card

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kobushi Kentarou

"Konna omise ga kinjo ni aru no ne?" to
Hajimete kita you na kao shiteru
"Mae nimo, koko de oiwai shita ja nai?"
Toka itte wasureteta nowa boku

Ano koro wa neri ni nette shikaketa
Sapuraizu mo nanimo nai kedo
Purezento no ribon ni hasanda
"Zutto, genki de ite ne." to

Message Card
Tegami ja nakya ienai nandemo nai kotoba
"Oseji ka? tte iu darou kedo
Chikagoro, mata kirei ni natta ne."
"Nani? Nanka ayashii wa ne?" to
Fooku de boku no ichigo wo torareta

"Konna omise ga kinjo ni aru'n da ne?" to
Kondo wa boku ga iu toki made
Ato nando koko wo arukeru no kana?
Yozora ni narabeta ~ A RI GA TO U ~

"Jinsei ga kagayaku soba de kieru, saibou ga attemo
Oogesa ja naku, kimi to iru koto de
Fueteku mon ga aru'n da."
"Nani? Ima, nante itta no?" to
Ude wo kozuki kimi wa kyou mo hayaashi

Tokubetsu na hi dake tokubetsu na omoi wo
Sasageteru you ja dame ne
Koohii demo sashidasu you ni sa
Mainichi iretate no omoi wo shitatamete

Itsushika kono koe de tsutaeyou
Nandemo nai hi ni
"Oseji ka? tte iu darou kedo
Hontou da yo. Itsumo omotteru'n da."
"Jinsei ga kagayaku soba de kieru, saibou ga attemo
Oogesa ja naku, kimi to iru koto de
Fueteku noga "ai" nanda"
"Nani? Jouzu ni iu wa ne" to
Ude ni karami kyou wa egao de hayaashi
Yukkuri to arukou
Sono te wo kashite
"Kyou wa, tsuki ga kirei da ne."





No comments:

Post a Comment