
"Brand New"
2026.07.13
"Brand New" [Single]
Movie Spider-Man: Brand New Day Japanese theme song
Lyrics & Composition: Motoki Ohmori
By learning loneliness
we learn love
The five senses working
saves you
That means
it will save me too
In the end
we're just humans
Beyond "I love you"
I'm no longer
alone, am I?
With an Up beat
I'll dispel the darkness
and hold your words
in my heart
Yeah
It's about the time the wound in my heart aches
By making a sacrifice
what will I save?
I'm sure everything
is inevitable
and my righteousness lies right here
Breathing
Staying conscious
I believe there's meaning
in the horrible pain of living
And, at the same time,
today too I'm fighting with
something wretched
Surprise me with a surprise
I will just
renew myself
Singing in the rain
Swinging
and holding your words
in my heart
Wrapped in a cocoon
a human's dream
shakes hands with hope
Gazing into the mirror once more
I see a brand new me
Beyond "I love you"
I'm no longer
alone, am I?
With an Up beat
I'll dispel the darkness
and hold your words
in my heart
Surprise me with a surprise
I will just
renew myself
Singing in the rain
Swinging
and holding your words
in my heart
Beyond "I love you"
I'm no longer
alone, am I?
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Oomori Motoki
Kodoku wo shitte
Ai wo shiru
Gokan hataraite
Kimi wo sukuu
Sore wa tsumari
Boku mo sukuu
Kekkyoku bokura wa
Hito to hito
I love you no saki e
Boku wa mou
Hitori ja nai ne
Up beat de
Yami wo harashite
Anata no kotoba wo
Mune ni daite
Yeah
Mou mune no kizu ga itamu koro
Gisei wo haratte
Nani wo sukuu?
Doremo ga kitto
Hitsuzen de
Boku no tadashisa wa koko ni aru
Iki wo shite
Ishiki wo shite
Ikiru koto no hidoi itami niwa
Imi ga aru to shinjiteru
To douji ni
Yarusenai nanika to
Kyou mo tatakatteru
Sapuraizu de odorokasete
Boku wa boku wo
Tada koushin shite
Ame ni utatte
Suingu wo shite
Anata no kotoba wo
Mune ni daite
Mayu ni tsutsumareta
Hito no yume
Kibou to sheiku hando shite
Kagami wo mitsumenaoshite
Maatarashii jibun
I love you no saki e
Boku wa mou
Hitori ja nai ne
Up beat de
Yami wo harashite
Anata no kotoba wo
Mune ni daite
Sapuraizu de odorokasete
Boku wa boku wo
Tada koushin shite
Ame ni utatte
Suingu wo shite
Anata no kotoba wo
Mune ni daite
I love you no saki e
Boku wa mou
Hitori ja nai ne
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Brand New |
Brand New |
No comments:
Post a Comment