
"Kasumi Biyori"
2026.07.10
"Kasumi Biyori" [Single] / "Kasumi Biyori / Starry Smile Story" [Single]
Lyrics & Composition: Kentarou Kobuchi
No matter how much I stare at it with a dull face
the screen lock quietly unlocks
A clock ticking forward and a stopped couple
I can hear the sound of laughter
A morning transformed into an inhuman sight
Just that alone
made it feel like my memories too had been erased
I still have a goodbye
I can't bring myself to say
A song I once loved but can't hum now
A long moment that's lasted since that day
How many setting suns have I watched?
Glowing at the tips of my wet shoes
White, swaying flower petals
The small box of memories I got from you
I don't want to let it sink into an abyss of tears
On a hazy day birds were singing
you quietly became the wind
In the crowd, a familiar figure passes by
I hold my breath and walk with my head down
Even though you're no longer here
When spring came, always on the same bench,
we took a picture side-by-side for our lock screen
The azalea flowers that always bloomed
between us are looking at the sky
Gentle shadows and a lonely light
Clinging to each other, they climb the hill
I still have a goodbye
I can't bring myself to say
Every time the fingers still resting
on that bench seem about to slip apart,
traces of falling droplets follow you
There are still smiles that light up this path
Even if the future that waits becomes hazy
Every joy and insignificant dream
I'll walk on while talking to you about them
Glowing at the tips of my wet shoes
White, swaying flower petals
The wind carries me away
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kobuchi Kentarou
Donna saenai kao de mitsumetemo
Shizuka ni hiraku gamen no rokku
Susumu tokei to tomatta futari
Waraigoe ga kikoete kuru
Mukishitsu na fuukei ni kaeta asa
Tada sore dake de
Omoide goto keshisarareta you de
Mada sayonara dekinai
Sayonara ga arimasu
Kuchizusamenai daisuki datta uta
Ano hi kara tsuzuku nagai isshun
Kureru hi wo ikutsu mitodoketarou?
Nureta kutsu no saki ni tomoru
Shiroku yureru hanabira
Kimi ni moratta kioku no kobako
Namida no fuchi ni shizumetakunai
Tori ga naiteta kasumi biyori
Kimi wa sotto kaze ni natta
Hitogomi no naka nita senaka ga sugiru
Iki wo tomete utsumuki aruku
Koko niwa mou inai noni
Haru ni nareba itsumo onaji benchi de
Narande utsushita machiuke shashin
Futari no aida ni itsumo saiteta
Tsutsuji no hana ga sora wo miteru
Yasashii kage to sabishii hikari
Yorisoiai noboru sakamichi
Mada sayonara dekinai
Sayonara ga arimasu
Ano benchi ni kasaneta mama no
Yubi ga hodokesou ni naru tabi ochiru
Shizuku no ato ga kimi wo tadoru
Mada kono michi wo terasu egao ga arimasu
Machiukeru mirai ga kasumou tomo
Donna yorokobi mo sasai na yume mo
Kimi ni hanashinagara aruite yuku
Nureta kutsu no saki ni tomoru
Shiroku yureru hanabira
Kaze ga boku wo tsureteku
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Misty Weather |
Kasumi Biyori |
No comments:
Post a Comment