Monday, August 17, 2026

ASKA - In My Circle


"In My Circle"
1998.03.25
kicks [Album]

In My Circle

Lyrics & Composition: Ryou Asuka

Everything's turning, isn't it? Even night turns around to morning
But my life somehow doesn't form a perfect circle

Yesterday's rain cleanses the city and flows down the river
And then someday becomes the water in the cup I hold out

The ants forming a long, long line
are going across the seasons

As for me, I haven't gotten ready
for winter yet, but I'll sing a song

There are people who hate sweat, right? I hope they can say that until the day they die
I'm sure they spend their days sheltered from the wind behind someone's back

I like walking along the edge of the sidewalk so I don't fall off
with arms outstretched, one foot at a time, keeping my balance

Sometimes with its colors repainted
the train comes to my platform

Finally connected in some way
Drawing a line, swaying and rattling

The ants forming a long, long line
are going across the seasons

As for me, I haven't gotten ready
for winter yet, but I'll sing a song

Sometimes with its colors repainted
the train comes to my platform

Finally connected in some way
Drawing a line, swaying and rattling

Sometimes with its colors repainted
the train comes to my platform

Finally connected in some way
Drawing a line, swaying and rattling
In My Circle

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou

Subete wa mawatte iru'n da ne yoru mo asa ni kururi to ne
Dakedo boku no seikatsu wa dokoka kirei na en ni naranai

Kinou no ame ga machi wo aratte kawa wo nagarete iku
Itsuka wa boku no sashidasu koppu no mizu ni natte iru

Nagai nagai retsu wo tsukutta
Ari ga kisetsu wo koete iku yo

Boku wa to ieba fuyu no shitaku mo
Dekite nai kedo uta wo utau yo

Ase wo kirau hito ga iru ne shinu made ietara ii ne
Kitto dareka no senaka de kaze wo yokete sugosu'n da ne

Hodou no hashi wo ochinai you ni aruku noga suki da
Ude wo hirogete kataashi goto ni boku no baransu de

Tokidoki iro wo nurikaenagara
Densha ga boku no hoomu ni kuru yo

Yatto dokoka de tsunagarinagara
Gatagoto yureru sen wo egaite

Nagai nagai retsu wo tsukutta
Ari ga kisetsu wo koete iku yo

Boku wa to ieba fuyu no shitaku mo
Dekite nai kedo uta wo utau yo

Tokidoki iro wo nurikaenagara
Densha ga boku no hoomu ni kuru yo

Yatto dokoka de tsunagarinagara
Gatagoto yureru sen wo egaite

Tokidoki iro wo nurikaenagara
Densha ga boku no hoomu ni kuru yo

Yatto dokoka de tsunagarinagara
Gatagoto yureru sen wo egaite
In My Circle

作詞・作曲:飛鳥涼

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

In My Circle

Lyrics & Composition: Ryou Asuka

Everything's turning, isn't it? Even night turns around to morning
But my life somehow doesn't form a perfect circle

Yesterday's rain cleanses the city and flows down the river
And then someday becomes the water in the cup I hold out

The ants forming a long, long line
are going across the seasons

As for me, I haven't gotten ready
for winter yet, but I'll sing a song

There are people who hate sweat, right? I hope they can say that until the day they die
I'm sure they spend their days sheltered from the wind behind someone's back

I like walking along the edge of the sidewalk so I don't fall off
with arms outstretched, one foot at a time, keeping my balance

Sometimes with its colors repainted
the train comes to my platform

Finally connected in some way
Drawing a line, swaying and rattling

The ants forming a long, long line
are going across the seasons

As for me, I haven't gotten ready
for winter yet, but I'll sing a song

Sometimes with its colors repainted
the train comes to my platform

Finally connected in some way
Drawing a line, swaying and rattling

Sometimes with its colors repainted
the train comes to my platform

Finally connected in some way
Drawing a line, swaying and rattling

In My Circle

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou

Subete wa mawatte iru'n da ne yoru mo asa ni kururi to ne
Dakedo boku no seikatsu wa dokoka kirei na en ni naranai

Kinou no ame ga machi wo aratte kawa wo nagarete iku
Itsuka wa boku no sashidasu koppu no mizu ni natte iru

Nagai nagai retsu wo tsukutta
Ari ga kisetsu wo koete iku yo

Boku wa to ieba fuyu no shitaku mo
Dekite nai kedo uta wo utau yo

Ase wo kirau hito ga iru ne shinu made ietara ii ne
Kitto dareka no senaka de kaze wo yokete sugosu'n da ne

Hodou no hashi wo ochinai you ni aruku noga suki da
Ude wo hirogete kataashi goto ni boku no baransu de

Tokidoki iro wo nurikaenagara
Densha ga boku no hoomu ni kuru yo

Yatto dokoka de tsunagarinagara
Gatagoto yureru sen wo egaite

Nagai nagai retsu wo tsukutta
Ari ga kisetsu wo koete iku yo

Boku wa to ieba fuyu no shitaku mo
Dekite nai kedo uta wo utau yo

Tokidoki iro wo nurikaenagara
Densha ga boku no hoomu ni kuru yo

Yatto dokoka de tsunagarinagara
Gatagoto yureru sen wo egaite

Tokidoki iro wo nurikaenagara
Densha ga boku no hoomu ni kuru yo

Yatto dokoka de tsunagarinagara
Gatagoto yureru sen wo egaite





No comments:

Post a Comment