Tuesday, August 18, 2026

ASKA - Now


"Now"
1998.03.25
kicks [Album]

Now

Lyrics & Composition: Ryou Asuka

(now) There are probably (now) ways to do it depending on the situation
(now) Is what we have right here and now the master key? Or ecstasy?
I'm on my guard, but I end up heading towards the smell

(now) It's fine being born (now) in the darkness rather than the light, right?
(now) Is what shapes me right now technology? Or jealousy?
What becomes of our cells?

I stepped onto a dusty road
Will I stop again from a slight unease?

If I'm called an "unmanageable guy"
Well, I guess that's probably true

(now) The world's messed up (now) Wall Street's sunk too
(now) Is what's flowing in there crazy? Or history?
Or a view from the levee?

At the water's edge where stars roll on by
do you watch the morning all while in doubt?

If I were called a "guy who doesn't mesh well with others"
Well, I guess that's probably the answer

I'm not trying to capture rainbow dinosaurs alive in the midsummer ocean
If I shake up my heart and rearrange it, are you in with me? Can you come along?

I want to talk about whether the red pipes flowing through my body pulse or not
Do you get it?

Will you get on or get off?
If I'm called an "unmanageable guy"
Well, I guess that's probably true

If I were called a "guy who doesn't mesh well with others"
Well, I guess that's probably the answer
Now

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou

now sono toki sono toki no now yarikata ga aru darou
now ima koko ni aru nowa masutaa kii kai ekusutashii kai
Keikai shitemo nioi ni mukacchimau

now hikari yori yami no hou de now umaretatte ii darou
now ima ore wo tsukuru nowa tekunorojii kai jerashii kai
Saibou no yukue kai

Hokori mamire no michi ni haitta
Karui fuan de mata tomeru no kai

Te ni oenai yatsu to yobarerya
Sore wa sore de atari darou

now yo no naka ga misutta now woorugai mo shizunda
now soko ni nagarekomu nowa kureejii kai hisutorii kai
Teibou no keshiki kai

Hoshi no korogaru namiuchigiwa de
Utagainagara asa wo miru no kai

Kamiawanai yatsu to iwarerya
Sore wa sore de kotae darou

Manatsu no kaiyou de niji no kyouryuu wo ikedoru'n ja nai'n da
Kokoro wo sheiku shite narabikaetara hanashi ni noreru kai koreru kai

Karada wo nagareru akai paipu ga myaku wo utsu ka dou ka no hanashi ni shitai ze
Wakaru kai

Noru ka oriru ka
Te ni oenai yatsu to yobarerya
Sore wa sore de atari darou

Kamiawanai yatsu to iwarerya
Sore wa sore de kotae darou
Now

作詞・作曲:飛鳥 涼

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Now

Lyrics & Composition: Ryou Asuka

(now) There are probably (now) ways to do it depending on the situation
(now) Is what we have right here and now the master key? Or ecstasy?
I'm on my guard, but I end up heading towards the smell

(now) It's fine being born (now) in the darkness rather than the light, right?
(now) Is what shapes me right now technology? Or jealousy?
What becomes of our cells?

I stepped onto a dusty road
Will I stop again from a slight unease?

If I'm called an "unmanageable guy"
Well, I guess that's probably true

(now) The world's messed up (now) Wall Street's sunk too
(now) Is what's flowing in there crazy? Or history?
Or a view from the levee?

At the water's edge where stars roll on by
do you watch the morning all while in doubt?

If I were called a "guy who doesn't mesh well with others"
Well, I guess that's probably the answer

I'm not trying to capture rainbow dinosaurs alive in the midsummer ocean
If I shake up my heart and rearrange it, are you in with me? Can you come along?

I want to talk about whether the red pipes flowing through my body pulse or not
Do you get it?

Will you get on or get off?
If I'm called an "unmanageable guy"
Well, I guess that's probably true

If I were called a "guy who doesn't mesh well with others"
Well, I guess that's probably the answer

Now

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou

now sono toki sono toki no now yarikata ga aru darou
now ima koko ni aru nowa masutaa kii kai ekusutashii kai
Keikai shitemo nioi ni mukacchimau

now hikari yori yami no hou de now umaretatte ii darou
now ima ore wo tsukuru nowa tekunorojii kai jerashii kai
Saibou no yukue kai

Hokori mamire no michi ni haitta
Karui fuan de mata tomeru no kai

Te ni oenai yatsu to yobarerya
Sore wa sore de atari darou

now yo no naka ga misutta now woorugai mo shizunda
now soko ni nagarekomu nowa kureejii kai hisutorii kai
Teibou no keshiki kai

Hoshi no korogaru namiuchigiwa de
Utagainagara asa wo miru no kai

Kamiawanai yatsu to iwarerya
Sore wa sore de kotae darou

Manatsu no kaiyou de niji no kyouryuu wo ikedoru'n ja nai'n da
Kokoro wo sheiku shite narabikaetara hanashi ni noreru kai koreru kai

Karada wo nagareru akai paipu ga myaku wo utsu ka dou ka no hanashi ni shitai ze
Wakaru kai

Noru ka oriru ka
Te ni oenai yatsu to yobarerya
Sore wa sore de atari darou

Kamiawanai yatsu to iwarerya
Sore wa sore de kotae darou





No comments:

Post a Comment