
"Hana wa Saita ka"
1998.03.11
"GIRL" [Single] / kicks [Album]
Lyrics: Ryou Asuka
In that case, it's his problem
It's got nothing to do with me
I really hate being touched
so let's pretend like it didn't happen
Where I am and where he is
The weather, time, and the secrets are all different
I don't care, though
If I pushed the door open now with one hand
he'd probably scratch his head with a sleepy look on his face
Have the flowers bloomed? Did your dream come into view?
It's no big deal
When morning comes, I'll say "Good morning"
It's the strength and power of loneliness pulling against each other
After all, humans are...
I'm gonna stop searching for
the shards of the cup I dropped
When someone brings up something in a whisper
my back, my ears, and my tomorrow itch
I'm not off the mark
If I simply put on a confused look
he'll probably steer the ship with a confident look
Which way is the moon? Has the wind died down?
It's no big deal
When morning comes, I'll say "Good morning"
If I pushed the door open now with one hand
he'd probably scratch his head with a sleepy look on his face
Have the flowers bloomed? Did your dream come into view?
It's no big deal
When morning comes, I'll say "Good morning"
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou
Sore nara aitsu no mondai dakara
Ore niwa kankei ga nai
Sawarareru koto wo totemo kirau kara
Nakatta koto ni shiyou
Ore no ibasho to aitsu no soko ja
Tenki mo jikan mo himitsu mo chigau ze
Ki ni shicha inai sa
Ima katate de doa wo hanenokete mireba
Neboketa kao de atama wo kaku darou
Hana wa saita ka yume wa mieta ka
Taishita koto wa nai
Asa ga kurya ohayou da
Hikiau kodoku no chikara to chikara sa
Shosen hito nante
Otoshita koppu no kakera sagasu nowa
Mou yame ni shiyou
Kogoe de hanashi wo mochikakeraretara
Senaka ga mimi ga ashita ga kayui ze
Hazurecha inai sa
Tada tohou ni kureta kao wo shite mireba
Tsuyoki na kao de kaji wo toru darou
Tsuki wa docchi da kaze wa yanda ka
Taishita koto wa nai
Asa ga kurya ohayou da
Ima katate de doa wo hanenokete mireba
Neboketa kao de atama wo kaku darou
Hana wa saita ka yume wa mieta ka
Taishita koto wa nai
Asa ga kurya ohayou da
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Have the Flowers Bloomed? |
Hana wa Saita ka |
No comments:
Post a Comment