"Complex♡Princess"
2024.10.16
Ahoy!! Kimitachi Minna Pirates♡ [Album]
Lyrics & Composition: YUXSE(Dream Monster)
Complex Princess
La La La La La La La
My memory gets confused for a moment, but love is love.
My delightful body
Love volunteer, I'll caress you! BAM!!
A sumo-shout lovesickness
An overwhelming motherly love
(You guys)
And an age that's progressing on its own
(It can't be stopped!)
Let's ring the bell that won't ring
Will you look only at me?
Hey
Love-love-love-love, a one-sided love
The future I imagined obsessively about
Cherish and cherish me, darling
Complex Princess
My best regards
Complex Princess
La La La La La La La
Complex Princess
La La La La La La La
SEXY&CUTE - I wanna show you everything. I wanna see you right now
(Welcome! To Marine World!!)
We share a common destiny - two hearts beating as one - I want to be by your side
(I'm feeling really lonely! I want to be loved!!)
I'm just so clumsy at love, too
(A just-friends bomber)
To be honest, I'm a product of jealousy
(Collapsing to my knees)
Forever 17, love me more
I'm so sorry my dreams are so big!
Hey
Love-love-love-love - notice me
Remember our precious bonds
Madly in love, so much pressure, girliness
A low self-esteem Princess
Come get me, Prince
Ah~ Sometimes I may feel so mentally fragile
but with synergy at full power, my love's deeper than the ocean - notice it!
(Can you hear me!?)
Ahoy!!
Keep her steady!!
Set sail!!
Heeeeey!
Love-love-love-love, a one-sided love
The future I imagined obsessively about
Cherish and cherish me, darling
Complex Princess
I'll make you happy
Complete Princess
A maiden in love
Complete Princess
I'll be reborn
Your princess
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: YUXSE(Dream Monster)
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
La La La La La La La
Isshun kioku ga sakuran suru ga, koi wa koi da.
Otanoshimi bodi
Ai no borantia nademasu! Don!!
Dosu koi wazurai
Attouteki na bosei to
(Kimitachii)
Katte ni susumu nenrei
(Tomerarene'n da yo!)
Naranai kane wo narashimashou
Watashi dake wo mite kuremasu ka?
Nee
Suki suki suki suki kataomoi
Mecha mecha mecha mecha egaita fyuuchaa
Daiji ni daiji ni shite daarin
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
La La La La La La La
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
La La La La La La La
SEXY&CUTE zenbu misetai ima aitai
(Youkoso! Marin Waarudo e!!)
Unmeikyoudoutai isshindoutai soba ni itai
(Sasuga ni sabishii wa! Aisaretai!!)
Ren'ai bukiyou made aru
(Myakunashi bonbaa)
Bucchake shitto no moushigo
(Hiza kara kuzureochiru)
Zutto juunanasai motto aishinasai
Yume ga ookikute gomen nasai!
Hora
Suki suki suki suki kizuite
Teetee kizuna wo omoidashite
Atsuatsu atsuryoku joshiryoku
Jikokoutei hikui ohimesama
Omukae ni kite oujisama
Ah~ Toki niwa heraru toki mo aru kedo
Shinajii zenkai umi yori fukai koigokoro ninchi shite!
(Kikoete orimasu deshou kaa!?)
Ahoy!!
Yoo soroo!!
Shukkou!!
Nee-ee
Suki suki suki suki kataomoi
Mecha mecha mecha mecha egaita fyuuchaa
Daiji ni daiji ni shite daarin
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
Kimi wo shiawase ni shimasu
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
Koisuru otome
Konpurekkusu purinsesu
Umarekawaru no
Kimi no purinsesu
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Complex♡Princess |
Complex♡Princess |
No comments:
Post a Comment