Tuesday, October 20, 2026

Kuwata Keisuke - AKANE On My Mind ~ Manjuu Kowai

Hitotarashi / Keisuke Kuwata
"AKANE On My Mind ~ Manjuu Kowai"
2026.06.24
"Hitotarashi" [Single]
Anime Akane-banashi ending theme

AKANE On My Mind ~Scared of Manju

Lyrics & Composition: Keisuke Kuwata

Searching for a goal I still don't see
I wander
Gazing up at the sky
AKANE On My Mind

A woman by herself risking her life
Standing tall with chest puffed out
Go! Respect Yourself!!

Let's bathe in
the sun shower and head on a trip right now
Packing our desires in our bags, let's head out!!

Won't You Please, lightly
It's our one chance - if our dream comes true
Run out of your room and take action!!

God, Help Me!!
Love Me!!
I just pray

On stormy nights or gloomy days too
Hoo...
Aah, life's meant to be enjoyed

Every time I dream of the big stage
Aah, I end up crying
AKANE On My Mind

You Got The Power
It's okay to take a detour
Youth is fleeting, but our souls are on fire

Passion Freak, don't stop
One Two Three - a headwind
Don't lose to the heavy rain

Please Touch Me!!
Hold Me!!
Embrace me

You're a genius!
They keep on praising you
about this and that
Aren't you letting it
get to your head?

Yeah, you can't
take life lightly!!

Let's bathe in
the sun shower and head on a trip right now
Packing our desires in our bags, let's head out!!

Won't You Please, lightly
It's our one chance - if our dream comes true
Slip through the darkness and take action!!

God, Help Me!!
Love Me!!
I just pray

Stop it!
I Don't Like It!!
Those words of yours

"I'm scared of manju"
AKANE On My Mind ~ Manjuu Kowai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kuwata Keisuke

Mada minu gooru wo motomete
Samayoi
Miageru sora
Akane On My Mind

Onna ga hitori inochi wo kakete
Don to mune hari
Yuke Respect Yourself!!

Taiyou no Shower
Abite ima tabi wo shiyou ze
Yokubou wo kaban ni tsume dekakeyou!!

Won't You Please karuyaka ni
Wanchan Dream kanau nara
Heya wo tobidashite akushon!!

Kamisama Help Me!!
Love Me!!
Inoru dake

Arashi no yoru mo yuuutsu na hibi mo
Hoo...
Aa jinsei tanoshimu mon da ze

Hare no suteeji wo yumemiru tabi ni
Aa namida ga dechau
Akane On My Mind

You Got The Power
Mawarimichi shitatte ii'n da
Seishun wa hakanaku mo tamashii moyu

Jounetsu Freak yamenai de
One Two Three mukaikaze
Hageshii ame ni makenai de

Onegai Touch Me!!
Hold Me!!
Dakshimete

Yare tensai da
Nandakanda to
Mochiagerarete
Sono ki ni natte
Inai kai?

Sou jinsei
Nametara ikan ze yo!!

Taiyou no Shower
Abite ima tabi wo shiyou ze
Yokubou wo kaban ni tsume tobitatou!!

Won't You Please shinayaka ni
Wanchan Dream kanau nara
Yami wo surinukete akushon!!

Kamisama Help Me!!
Save Me!!
Inoru dake

Yoshi na yo
I Don't Like It!!
Sono kotoba

"Manjuu kowai"
AKANE On My Mind~饅頭こわい

作詞・作曲:桑田佳祐

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

AKANE On My Mind ~Scared of Manju

Lyrics & Composition: Keisuke Kuwata

Searching for a goal I still don't see
I wander
Gazing up at the sky
AKANE On My Mind

A woman by herself risking her life
Standing tall with chest puffed out
Go! Respect Yourself!!

Let's bathe in
the sun shower and head on a trip right now
Packing our desires in our bags, let's head out!!

Won't You Please, lightly
It's our one chance - if our dream comes true
Run out of your room and take action!!

God, Help Me!!
Love Me!!
I just pray

On stormy nights or gloomy days too
Hoo...
Aah, life's meant to be enjoyed

Every time I dream of the big stage
Aah, I end up crying
AKANE On My Mind

You Got The Power
It's okay to take a detour
Youth is fleeting, but our souls are on fire

Passion Freak, don't stop
One Two Three - a headwind
Don't lose to the heavy rain

Please Touch Me!!
Hold Me!!
Embrace me

You're a genius!
They keep on praising you
about this and that
Aren't you letting it
get to your head?

Yeah, you can't
take life lightly!!

Let's bathe in
the sun shower and head on a trip right now
Packing our desires in our bags, let's head out!!

Won't You Please, lightly
It's our one chance - if our dream comes true
Slip through the darkness and take action!!

God, Help Me!!
Love Me!!
I just pray

Stop it!
I Don't Like It!!
Those words of yours

"I'm scared of manju"

AKANE On My Mind ~ Manjuu Kowai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kuwata Keisuke

Mada minu gooru wo motomete
Samayoi
Miageru sora
Akane On My Mind

Onna ga hitori inochi wo kakete
Don to mune hari
Yuke Respect Yourself!!

Taiyou no Shower
Abite ima tabi wo shiyou ze
Yokubou wo kaban ni tsume dekakeyou!!

Won't You Please karuyaka ni
Wanchan Dream kanau nara
Heya wo tobidashite akushon!!

Kamisama Help Me!!
Love Me!!
Inoru dake

Arashi no yoru mo yuuutsu na hibi mo
Hoo...
Aa jinsei tanoshimu mon da ze

Hare no suteeji wo yumemiru tabi ni
Aa namida ga dechau
Akane On My Mind

You Got The Power
Mawarimichi shitatte ii'n da
Seishun wa hakanaku mo tamashii moyu

Jounetsu Freak yamenai de
One Two Three mukaikaze
Hageshii ame ni makenai de

Onegai Touch Me!!
Hold Me!!
Dakshimete

Yare tensai da
Nandakanda to
Mochiagerarete
Sono ki ni natte
Inai kai?

Sou jinsei
Nametara ikan ze yo!!

Taiyou no Shower
Abite ima tabi wo shiyou ze
Yokubou wo kaban ni tsume tobitatou!!

Won't You Please shinayaka ni
Wanchan Dream kanau nara
Yami wo surinukete akushon!!

Kamisama Help Me!!
Save Me!!
Inoru dake

Yoshi na yo
I Don't Like It!!
Sono kotoba

"Manjuu kowai"







No comments:

Post a Comment