Friday, September 11, 2026

Nakashima Mika - Hikari

Hikari / Mika Nakashima
"Hikari"
2026.06.17
"Hikari" [Single]

Anime Scenes from Awajima ending theme
Light

Lyrics: Mika Nakashima
Composition: Yuichi Ohno

Facing the mirror, I wiped away my tears and chased my dreams
In that place I did that
the frustration of being unable to embrace myself
and my pride intersected through the room

Precious time is being taken away
But now I walk my ideal path
I had searched for without giving up
and feeling more fulfilled than back then
I'll go revisit the memories

Even among our farewell
we'd been building up our own ideals
It seems so far off
from those days we yearned for our dreams
but I'll still keep them for the future
so that I can enjoy
the person I'm going to become

Sometimes I think of your passionate gaze
I wonder where you are
That sky was so blue and remains so blue even now
and that gives me confidence

My accumulated experiences get in the way
and I'm unable to be honest, but I've gotten strong enough
to even cherish that
Thank you for the memories
even of the unpredictable tomorrow

I'll always search for the light
That's why I'm constantly shining
There are more times I waver now
but the reason I can cherish the present
is because I can enjoy being someone
who can always go back to those days

Let it resound in various colors
Connect it with your own hands
Grasp more and more
Expand even high and higher
Again and again

Even among our farewell
we'd been building up our own ideals
It seems so far off
from those days we yearned for our dreams
but I'll still keep them for the future
so that I can enjoy
the person I'm going to become
Hikari

Sakushi: Nakashima Mika
Sakkyoku: Ohno Yuichi

Kagami ni mukai namida wo nuki yume wo otteta
Ano basho niwa
Jibun wo dakishimete agerarenai kuyashisa
Puraido ga heya wo kousa shiteta

Daiji na jikan ga ubawarete iku
Akiramezu sagashita risou no michi wo ima
Aruite ano koro ijou ni
Mitasareta watashi de
Omoide ni ai ni iku yo

Sayonara no naka demo
Sorezore risou tsumiageteta'n da
Yume akogareta ano hi niwa
Hodotooi mitai dakedo mada
Mirai ni totte oku yo
Kore kara no watashi wo
Tanoshimeru you ni

Tokidoki atsui kimi no manazashi wo omou yo
Doko ni iru'n darou
Ano sora aokute ima mo aokute kawarazu
Aru mono ga jishin wo kurete iru

Kasaneta keiken ga jama wo shite
Sunao wa narenai koto sae mo taisetsu ni
Dekiru hodo sukoshi tsuyoku nareta
Yosou dekinai asu mo
Omoide ni arigatou

Hikari wo sagasu itsudemo
Dakara taezu kagayaiteru'n da
Mayou toki mo fueta kedo
Ima wo taisetsu ni dekiru nowa
Ano koro ni itsudemo
Modoreru watashi wo tanoshimeru kara

Hibike ironna iro ni
Tsunage sono te de
Madamada tsukamou
Madamada takaku hirogeyou
Nando demo

Sayonara no naka demo
Sorezore risou tsumiageteta'n da
Yume akogareta ano hi niwa
Hodotooi mitai dakedo mada
Mirai ni totte oku yo
Kore kara no watashi wo
Tanoshimeru you ni


作詞:中島美嘉
作曲:大野裕一

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Light

Lyrics: Mika Nakashima
Composition: Yuichi Ohno

Facing the mirror, I wiped away my tears and chased my dreams
In that place I did that
the frustration of being unable to embrace myself
and my pride intersected through the room

Precious time is being taken away
But now I walk my ideal path
I had searched for without giving up
and feeling more fulfilled than back then
I'll go revisit the memories

Even among our farewell
we'd been building up our own ideals
It seems so far off
from those days we yearned for our dreams
but I'll still keep them for the future
so that I can enjoy
the person I'm going to become

Sometimes I think of your passionate gaze
I wonder where you are
That sky was so blue and remains so blue even now
and that gives me confidence

My accumulated experiences get in the way
and I'm unable to be honest, but I've gotten strong enough
to even cherish that
Thank you for the memories
even of the unpredictable tomorrow

I'll always search for the light
That's why I'm constantly shining
There are more times I waver now
but the reason I can cherish the present
is because I can enjoy being someone
who can always go back to those days

Let it resound in various colors
Connect it with your own hands
Grasp more and more
Expand even high and higher
Again and again

Even among our farewell
we'd been building up our own ideals
It seems so far off
from those days we yearned for our dreams
but I'll still keep them for the future
so that I can enjoy
the person I'm going to become

Hikari

Sakushi: Nakashima Mika
Sakkyoku: Ohno Yuichi

Kagami ni mukai namida wo nuki yume wo otteta
Ano basho niwa
Jibun wo dakishimete agerarenai kuyashisa
Puraido ga heya wo kousa shiteta

Daiji na jikan ga ubawarete iku
Akiramezu sagashita risou no michi wo ima
Aruite ano koro ijou ni
Mitasareta watashi de
Omoide ni ai ni iku yo

Sayonara no naka demo
Sorezore risou tsumiageteta'n da
Yume akogareta ano hi niwa
Hodotooi mitai dakedo mada
Mirai ni totte oku yo
Kore kara no watashi wo
Tanoshimeru you ni

Tokidoki atsui kimi no manazashi wo omou yo
Doko ni iru'n darou
Ano sora aokute ima mo aokute kawarazu
Aru mono ga jishin wo kurete iru

Kasaneta keiken ga jama wo shite
Sunao wa narenai koto sae mo taisetsu ni
Dekiru hodo sukoshi tsuyoku nareta
Yosou dekinai asu mo
Omoide ni arigatou

Hikari wo sagasu itsudemo
Dakara taezu kagayaiteru'n da
Mayou toki mo fueta kedo
Ima wo taisetsu ni dekiru nowa
Ano koro ni itsudemo
Modoreru watashi wo tanoshimeru kara

Hibike ironna iro ni
Tsunage sono te de
Madamada tsukamou
Madamada takaku hirogeyou
Nando demo

Sayonara no naka demo
Sorezore risou tsumiageteta'n da
Yume akogareta ano hi niwa
Hodotooi mitai dakedo mada
Mirai ni totte oku yo
Kore kara no watashi wo
Tanoshimeru you ni







No comments:

Post a Comment