Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Angela Aki - Jiyuu no Iro

Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni / Angela Aki
"Jiyuu no Iro"
2024.04.24
Angela Aki sings "Kono Sekai no Achikochi ni" [Album]

Colors of Freedom

Lyrics & Composition: Angela Aki
Arrangement: Hajime Kawauchi

I don't want you to sympathize with me because I've lost everything
All of this life I walked was the path I've chosen

Being connected with that person and divorcing after dying before me
Everything I poured into my daughter was the path I've chosen

Is this unhappiness? Even if it blurs with tears
the view I see when I look back

Is the colors of freedom, the colors of freedom
The colors of freedom are my own color

You became a bride because your parents recommended him and then were used as he pleased
The life you're walking is the path someone else has chosen

You can return home anytime if you don't like it here
But I'd rather be distracted than look after you
You don't have to think one way or another about what you've lost

Be free, decide freely
The path you choose is where you belong

Suffering is jet black, sorrow is gray
The sea you saw in the end with her is ultramarine

Forgiving myself
forgiving you
the sky I look up at

Is the colors of freedom, the colors of freedom
The colors of freedom are the colors of love

The colors of family
The colors of freedom
Jiyuu no Iro

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Angela Aki
Henkyoku: Kawauchi Hajime

Nanimokamo ushinatta kara to doujou shite hoshii wake ja nai
Aruite kita jinsei subete watashi on eranda michi datta

Ano hito to musubareta koto sakidatarete rien shita koto mo
Musume ni sosogikonda subete watashi no eranda michi datta

Kore wa fukou nanoka namida de kasundemo
Furikaetta toki ni mieru keshiki wa

Jiyuu no iro jiyuu no iro
Jiyuu no iro wa jibun no iro

Oya ni susumerareta kara to totsuide kite suki ni tsukawareta
Anata no aruiteru jinsei dareka ga eranda michi nanda

Itsudemo kaereba ii koko ga iya ni nareba
Demo anta no sewa kurai mushiro ki ga magireru
Nakushita mono arekore kangaenakute ii

Jiyuu ni nare jiyuu ni kime
Eranda basho ga jibun no ibasho

Kurushimi wa shikkoku kanashimi wa haiiro
Kanojo to saigo ni mita umi wa gunjouiro

Jibun wo
Anata wo
Yurushite miageru sora wa

Jiyuu no iro jiyuu no iro
Jiyuu no iro wa ai no iro

Kazoku no iro
Jiyuu no iro
自由の色

作詞・作曲:アンジェラ・アキ
編曲:河内肇




No comments:

Post a Comment