Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Houshou Marine & Hoshimachi Suisei - Chatter Chatter


"Chatter Chatter"
2026.03.01
"Chatter Chatter" [Single]

Chatter Chatter

Lyrics: Ameko Kodama
Composition: Giga

Hey eh, My bestie
Stop their Chatter Chatter
Let me say
I can't deal with them anymore

"You know what?"
Never-ending Chatter Chatter
"Woo bad girls!"
Rumors rumors about the star and leader

Shhh your chit-chat
Boring and pointless gossip
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh, shut up
I can't deal with this one by one

I don't need anything
except the throne and spotlight
A party night without the star
Won't get exciting, won't get exciting

I don't need anything
except for diamonds and the unexpected
A boring midnight
Won't be exciting, won't be exciting

Standing out for the wrong reasons, sorry - a star in a different league
Making headlines - no matter how many they print, never enough extra editions

Carpet's the color of blood
It's because I'm the target of jealousy that I'm the HERO
Deep down speculation, huh?
I can't deal with them

"You know what?"
Never-ending Chatter Chatter
"Woo bad girls!"
Rumors rumors about the star and leader

Shhh your chit-chat
Boring and pointless gossip
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh, shut up
Well, I don't mind, going to the top!

You & me - delusions in all directions - Chatter Chatter
You can do as you please. Go ahead, yeah? Chatter Chatter
We easily break free from the maelstrom
and right away
quickly go to the next thing, yeah

Limelight like a kaleidoscope, silence, imposingly down the cat walk
About to be exposed? Mute at once. The sound of a true heartbeat
Aw! Just kidding, just kidding
We passed each other on the runway tonight, our eyes meeting
And that is everything

Hey, Who is this body for? Talent?
Sure I know. On the best beat we da-da-da...Dance!
A half-hearted transience won't cut it
This is your invitation to that kind of showtime

"Hey?" "Huh?" "But" "What, seriously?"
"Hey?" "Why?"
Just nagging, you're so annoying
If I push through to the very end, the noise will...!
That's all

You & me - delusions in all directions - Chatter Chatter
You can do as you please. Go ahead, yeah? Chatter Chatter
We easily break free from the maelstrom
and right away
quickly go to the next thing, yeah

"You know what?"
Never-ending Chatter Chatter
"Woo bad girls!"
Rumors rumors about the star and leader

Everything, everything, we've gotten a head start
Have we won again?
Let's go quickly to the next thing, shall we?
Chatter Chatter

Sakushi: Kodama Ameko
Sakkyoku: Giga

Hey eh, My bestie
Stop their Chatter Chatter
Let me say
Aite shiterannai na

“You know what?”
Taenai no Chatter Chatter
“Woo bad girls!”
Sutaa to osa no uwasa uwasa

Shhh oshaberi
Tsumannai kudannai goshippu
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh odamari
Ichiichi chikuichi aite shiterannai na

Watashi wa iranai
Ouza to supottoraito igai
Shuyaku naki Party night
Wakanai wakanai

Watashi wa iranai
Daiya to yosougai igai
Arikitari Midnight
Agannai agannai

Warumedachi Sorry kaku chigai no hoshi
Osawagase nanmai suttemo tarinai gougai

Kaapetto wa chi no iro
Shitto abite koso HERO
Okusoku no okusoko Huh?
Aite shiterannai na

“You know what?”
Taenai no Chatter Chatter
“Woo bad girls!”
Sutaa to osa no uwasa uwasa

Shhh oshaberi
Tsumannai kudannai goshippu
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh odamari
Ma kamawazu ue e!

You&me zenhoui mousou Chatter Chatter
Betsu ni osuki ni mou douzo? Chatter Chatter
Karugaru kachuu nukedashite
Watashitachi tachimachi
Chacchato tsugi icchatte Yeah

Soumatou no you na kyakkou terasu doudou to Cat walk
Abakaresou? Soku myuuto hontou no koudou'on
Aw! Uso uso nante ne
Ranwei no ue de surechigatta kon'ya me to me
Sore ga subete

Hey dare no tame no kono Body? Sainou?
Sure I know saikou no Beat de Da da da...Dance!
Hanpa na utakata nya muri
Sonna shootaimu goshoutai

"Nee?" "Hee?" "Datte" "E hontou?"
"Nee?" "Naze?"
Gochagocha urusai
Saihate made tsukinukechaeba zatsuon mou!
That's all

You&me zenhoui mousou Chatter Chatter
Betsu ni osuki ni mou douzo? Chatter Chatter
Karugaru kachuu nukedashite
Watashitachi tachimachi
Chacchato tsugi icchatte Yeah

“You know what?”
Taenai no Chatter Chatter
“Woo bad girls!”
Sutaa to osa no uwasa uwasa

Zenbu zenbu nukegake
Watashitachi mata kachi?
Chacchato tsugi icchaou ne
Chatter Chatter

作詞:児玉雨子
作曲:Giga

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Chatter Chatter

Lyrics: Ameko Kodama
Composition: Giga

Hey eh, My bestie
Stop their Chatter Chatter
Let me say
I can't deal with them anymore

"You know what?"
Never-ending Chatter Chatter
"Woo bad girls!"
Rumors rumors about the star and leader

Shhh your chit-chat
Boring and pointless gossip
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh, shut up
I can't deal with this one by one

I don't need anything
except the throne and spotlight
A party night without the star
Won't get exciting, won't get exciting

I don't need anything
except for diamonds and the unexpected
A boring midnight
Won't be exciting, won't be exciting

Standing out for the wrong reasons, sorry - a star in a different league
Making headlines - no matter how many they print, never enough extra editions

Carpet's the color of blood
It's because I'm the target of jealousy that I'm the HERO
Deep down speculation, huh?
I can't deal with them

"You know what?"
Never-ending Chatter Chatter
"Woo bad girls!"
Rumors rumors about the star and leader

Shhh your chit-chat
Boring and pointless gossip
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh, shut up
Well, I don't mind, going to the top!

You & me - delusions in all directions - Chatter Chatter
You can do as you please. Go ahead, yeah? Chatter Chatter
We easily break free from the maelstrom
and right away
quickly go to the next thing, yeah

Limelight like a kaleidoscope, silence, imposingly down the cat walk
About to be exposed? Mute at once. The sound of a true heartbeat
Aw! Just kidding, just kidding
We passed each other on the runway tonight, our eyes meeting
And that is everything

Hey, Who is this body for? Talent?
Sure I know. On the best beat we da-da-da...Dance!
A half-hearted transience won't cut it
This is your invitation to that kind of showtime

"Hey?" "Huh?" "But" "What, seriously?"
"Hey?" "Why?"
Just nagging, you're so annoying
If I push through to the very end, the noise will...!
That's all

You & me - delusions in all directions - Chatter Chatter
You can do as you please. Go ahead, yeah? Chatter Chatter
We easily break free from the maelstrom
and right away
quickly go to the next thing, yeah

"You know what?"
Never-ending Chatter Chatter
"Woo bad girls!"
Rumors rumors about the star and leader

Everything, everything, we've gotten a head start
Have we won again?
Let's go quickly to the next thing, shall we?

Chatter Chatter

Sakushi: Kodama Ameko
Sakkyoku: Giga

Hey eh, My bestie
Stop their Chatter Chatter
Let me say
Aite shiterannai na

“You know what?”
Taenai no Chatter Chatter
“Woo bad girls!”
Sutaa to osa no uwasa uwasa

Shhh oshaberi
Tsumannai kudannai goshippu
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh odamari
Ichiichi chikuichi aite shiterannai na

Watashi wa iranai
Ouza to supottoraito igai
Shuyaku naki Party night
Wakanai wakanai

Watashi wa iranai
Daiya to yosougai igai
Arikitari Midnight
Agannai agannai

Warumedachi Sorry kaku chigai no hoshi
Osawagase nanmai suttemo tarinai gougai

Kaapetto wa chi no iro
Shitto abite koso HERO
Okusoku no okusoko Huh?
Aite shiterannai na

“You know what?”
Taenai no Chatter Chatter
“Woo bad girls!”
Sutaa to osa no uwasa uwasa

Shhh oshaberi
Tsumannai kudannai goshippu
Blalala...Blah Blah
Shhh odamari
Ma kamawazu ue e!

You&me zenhoui mousou Chatter Chatter
Betsu ni osuki ni mou douzo? Chatter Chatter
Karugaru kachuu nukedashite
Watashitachi tachimachi
Chacchato tsugi icchatte Yeah

Soumatou no you na kyakkou terasu doudou to Cat walk
Abakaresou? Soku myuuto hontou no koudou'on
Aw! Uso uso nante ne
Ranwei no ue de surechigatta kon'ya me to me
Sore ga subete

Hey dare no tame no kono Body? Sainou?
Sure I know saikou no Beat de Da da da...Dance!
Hanpa na utakata nya muri
Sonna shootaimu goshoutai

"Nee?" "Hee?" "Datte" "E hontou?"
"Nee?" "Naze?"
Gochagocha urusai
Saihate made tsukinukechaeba zatsuon mou!
That's all

You&me zenhoui mousou Chatter Chatter
Betsu ni osuki ni mou douzo? Chatter Chatter
Karugaru kachuu nukedashite
Watashitachi tachimachi
Chacchato tsugi icchatte Yeah

“You know what?”
Taenai no Chatter Chatter
“Woo bad girls!”
Sutaa to osa no uwasa uwasa

Zenbu zenbu nukegake
Watashitachi mata kachi?
Chacchato tsugi icchaou ne







No comments:

Post a Comment