Thursday, July 23, 2026

Mr.Children - Ubugoe

Ubugoe / Mr.Children
"Ubugoe"
2026.03.25
Ubugoe [Album]

First Cry

Lyrics & Composition: Kazutoshi Sakurai

A municipal baseball stadium near my parents' home
I can hear the voices
of the players cheering as they make a comeback

My adolescence is revived
Memories of days we laughed together
Echoing joyful voices
shine like the morning sun

Within this time passing in a flash
it's a relay of lives born and then vanishing
Just the fact that I'm living today
That alone must be a miracle
I can hear it
the first cry

It's fine to give yourself to the flow of time and just drift along
Sometimes, it's fine to go against it and move forward
In the end, I feel like we're being led by fate
Let's take as many detours as we can
if this is the only life we get

Today's swallowed up by our hectic everyday life
and we cry, laugh, love and hurt one another
but that might be okay
"That's a life fitting for me," I can now think that
finally

Breathing new life into the blank canvas
known as today
pieces of life connecting the past to the future
Everyone's a part of it

Within this time passing in a flash
it's a relay of lives born and then vanishing
Just the fact that I'm living today
That alone must be a miracle
I can hear it
I can hear it, always

Within this time passing in a flash
it's a relay of lives born and then vanishing
Just the fact that you're right here
That alone is a miracle
Can you hear it?
The first cry from your heart
The first cry
Ubugoe

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sakurai Kazutoshi

Jikka no soba ni aru shiei no yakyuujou
Koe ga kikoeru
Gyakuten ni waku senshura no

Yomigaeru shounenki
Waraiatta hibi no kioku
Kodama suru kanki no koe ga
Asahi mitai ni kagayaiteru

Matataku ma ni sugiru toki no naka de
Umarete wa kieteku inochi no riree
Kyou wo ikiteru tte koto
Sore dake de kiseki nan darou
Kikoeru yo
Atarashii ubugoe

Toki no nagare ni mi wo yudane tadayou mo ii
Toki niwa sore ni aragatte susumu mo ii
Saigo niwa unmei ni michibikareteku ki mo shiteru
Dekiru dake toomawari shiyou
Tatta ichido no jinsei nara

Awatadashii hibi ni kyou wo nomikomare
Naite waratte aishiatte kizutsukeatte
Demo sore de ii no kamo
"Sore de koso boku ni fusawashii jinsei" to omoeru yo
Ima nara

Masshiro na kyou to iu iremono ni
Atarashii fubuki wo fukikomu
Kako kara mirai e to tsunagaru inochi no hashikure
Daremo ga sono hitori

Matataku ma ni sugiru toki no naka de
Umarete wa kieteku inochi no riree
Kyou wo ikiteru tte koto
Sore dake de kiseki nan darou
Kikoeru yo
Kikoeru yo itsudatte

Matataku ma ni sugiru toki no naka de
Umarete wa kieteku inochi no riree
Kyou wo ikiteru tte koto
Sore dake de kiseki nan darou
Kikoeru ka
Sono mune no ubugoe
Ubugoe
産声

作詞・作曲:桜井和寿

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

First Cry

Lyrics & Composition: Kazutoshi Sakurai

A municipal baseball stadium near my parents' home
I can hear the voices
of the players cheering as they make a comeback

My adolescence is revived
Memories of days we laughed together
Echoing joyful voices
shine like the morning sun

Within this time passing in a flash
it's a relay of lives born and then vanishing
Just the fact that I'm living today
That alone must be a miracle
I can hear it
the first cry

It's fine to give yourself to the flow of time and just drift along
Sometimes, it's fine to go against it and move forward
In the end, I feel like we're being led by fate
Let's take as many detours as we can
if this is the only life we get

Today's swallowed up by our hectic everyday life
and we cry, laugh, love and hurt one another
but that might be okay
"That's a life fitting for me," I can now think that
finally

Breathing new life into the blank canvas
known as today
pieces of life connecting the past to the future
Everyone's a part of it

Within this time passing in a flash
it's a relay of lives born and then vanishing
Just the fact that I'm living today
That alone must be a miracle
I can hear it
I can hear it, always

Within this time passing in a flash
it's a relay of lives born and then vanishing
Just the fact that you're right here
That alone is a miracle
Can you hear it?
The first cry from your heart
The first cry

Ubugoe

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sakurai Kazutoshi

Jikka no soba ni aru shiei no yakyuujou
Koe ga kikoeru
Gyakuten ni waku senshura no

Yomigaeru shounenki
Waraiatta hibi no kioku
Kodama suru kanki no koe ga
Asahi mitai ni kagayaiteru

Matataku ma ni sugiru toki no naka de
Umarete wa kieteku inochi no riree
Kyou wo ikiteru tte koto
Sore dake de kiseki nan darou
Kikoeru yo
Atarashii ubugoe

Toki no nagare ni mi wo yudane tadayou mo ii
Toki niwa sore ni aragatte susumu mo ii
Saigo niwa unmei ni michibikareteku ki mo shiteru
Dekiru dake toomawari shiyou
Tatta ichido no jinsei nara

Awatadashii hibi ni kyou wo nomikomare
Naite waratte aishiatte kizutsukeatte
Demo sore de ii no kamo
"Sore de koso boku ni fusawashii jinsei" to omoeru yo
Ima nara

Masshiro na kyou to iu iremono ni
Atarashii fubuki wo fukikomu
Kako kara mirai e to tsunagaru inochi no hashikure
Daremo ga sono hitori

Matataku ma ni sugiru toki no naka de
Umarete wa kieteku inochi no riree
Kyou wo ikiteru tte koto
Sore dake de kiseki nan darou
Kikoeru yo
Kikoeru yo itsudatte

Matataku ma ni sugiru toki no naka de
Umarete wa kieteku inochi no riree
Kyou wo ikiteru tte koto
Sore dake de kiseki nan darou
Kikoeru ka
Sono mune no ubugoe
Ubugoe





No comments:

Post a Comment