"blue heart"
2026.07.01
"blue heart" [Single] / MIND+ [Album]
LAWSON Okinawa 2026 CM song
Lyrics & Composition: Shun Naka
Like the blue sky, like the blue sea
a crystal-clear blue blue heart
Let's go as far as we can, singing without ever tiring of it
If we can just enjoy the moment, that's fine with me
How far are we going? As long as it's with you who still holds my heart
I'll go as far as I can
In this cramped world I kept bumping into things all over
But-but-but, you know? I've been excited this whole time
Like the blue sky, like the blue sea
Love is a gradation - I wonder if it'll reach you
With the days layering on one another as if dancing
a crystal-clear blue blue heart
How long will this go on? Hiding these feelings...
Going back and forth between dreams and reality
I have nothing but this feeling of love
but I won't hesitate either
There's no such thing as a potion that makes two people fall in love
But-but-but, you know? I've been excited this whole time
In the gaps of hope
Like the blue sky, like the blue sea
Love is a gradation - as I embrace
the nameless color between you and me
it's all crystal-clear
Like the blue sky, like the blue sea
Love is a gradation - I wonder if it'll reach you
With the days layering on one another as if dancing
a crystal-clear blue blue heart
The strongest and best blue blue heart
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shun Naka
Aoi sora no you ni aoi umi no you ni
Sukitooru you na blue blue heart
Dokomademo ikou aki mo sezu ni utatte wa
Ima wo tanoshinde sugosetara ii
Doko made iku no? Boku no kokoro tsukanda mama no kimi to nara
Doko demo iku yo
Kyuukutsu na sekai achikochi butsukete bakari
Demo demo demo ne zutto wakuwaku shiteru
Aoi sora no you ni aoi umi no you ni
Koi wa guradeeshon kimi ni todoku kana
Odoru you ni kasanete yuku hibi to
Sukitooru you na blue blue heart
Itsu made tsuzuku no kono kimochi wo kakushite wa
Yume to genjitsu wo ittari kitari
Daisuki na kimochi igai wa nanimo mochiawasete nai
Keredo mayoi mo nai
Ryouomoi ni nareru kusuri nante aru wake nai shi
Demo demo demo ne zutto wakuwaku shiteru
Kibou no sukima de
Aoi sora no you ni aoi umi no you ni
Koi wa guradeeshon kimi to boku no aida ni
Namae no nai iro wo dakishimenagara
Sukitootta mama
Aoi sora no you ni aoi umi no you ni
Koi wa guradeeshon kimi ni todoku kana
Odoru you ni kasanete yuku hibi to
Sukitooru you na blue blue heart
Saikyou de saikou blue blue heart
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
blue heart |
blue heart |
No comments:
Post a Comment