Wednesday, August 26, 2026

ASKA - Tomatta Tokei


"Tomatta Tokei"
1991.06.05
SCENE II [Album]
Yakushimaru Hiroko cover song

Stopped Clock

Lyrics & Composition: Ryou Asuka

What feelings did you have when you said goodbye?
Surely there's no way you've forgotten, have you?

You're always so free-spirited
but so innocent that you're terribly cruel

It's exactly because it's the sorrow of that day that disappeared
Even though you're someone precious...

I'll live on without turning back
Because I'm sure, I'm sure we'll just keep repeating the same thing over and over
You and I

My boyfriend now, you know, he's a bit like you
He's selfish, but he stays by my side for me

The stopped clock swayed in a corner of my heart
As I placed my hand on it, I stopped it

Don't look at me with eyes like that and stay silent
You'll always, always be the one who stays in my memories the most

I'll live on without turning back
Because I'm sure, I'm sure we'll just keep repeating the same thing over and over

You and I

You and I
Tomatta Tokei

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou

Donna omoi de sayonara tsugeta no ka
Wasureta wake ja masaka nai deshou ni

Anata wa itsumo jiyuu na hito dakedo
Mujaki ga sugite totemo hidoi hito

Kieta ano hi no kanashimi dakara koso
Taisetsu na hito nanoni

Furimukanai de ikite ikou yo
Kitto kitto kurikaesu bakari da mono
Anata to watashi wa

Ima no kare ne sukoshi anata ni nite
Wagamama dakedo soba ni ite kureru hito

Tomatta tokei mune no sumi de yureta
Te wo soenagara tometa

Sonna me wo shite damaranai de yo
Zutto zutto ichiban omoide no hito

Furimukanai de ikite ikou yo
Kitto kitto kurikaesu bakari da mono

Anata to watashi wa

Anata to watashi wa
止まった時計

作詞・作曲:飛鳥 涼

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Stopped Clock

Lyrics & Composition: Ryou Asuka

What feelings did you have when you said goodbye?
Surely there's no way you've forgotten, have you?

You're always so free-spirited
but so innocent that you're terribly cruel

It's exactly because it's the sorrow of that day that disappeared
Even though you're someone precious...

I'll live on without turning back
Because I'm sure, I'm sure we'll just keep repeating the same thing over and over
You and I

My boyfriend now, you know, he's a bit like you
He's selfish, but he stays by my side for me

The stopped clock swayed in a corner of my heart
As I placed my hand on it, I stopped it

Don't look at me with eyes like that and stay silent
You'll always, always be the one who stays in my memories the most

I'll live on without turning back
Because I'm sure, I'm sure we'll just keep repeating the same thing over and over

You and I

You and I

Tomatta Tokei

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Asuka Ryou

Donna omoi de sayonara tsugeta no ka
Wasureta wake ja masaka nai deshou ni

Anata wa itsumo jiyuu na hito dakedo
Mujaki ga sugite totemo hidoi hito

Kieta ano hi no kanashimi dakara koso
Taisetsu na hito nanoni

Furimukanai de ikite ikou yo
Kitto kitto kurikaesu bakari da mono
Anata to watashi wa

Ima no kare ne sukoshi anata ni nite
Wagamama dakedo soba ni ite kureru hito

Tomatta tokei mune no sumi de yureta
Te wo soenagara tometa

Sonna me wo shite damaranai de yo
Zutto zutto ichiban omoide no hito

Furimukanai de ikite ikou yo
Kitto kitto kurikaesu bakari da mono

Anata to watashi wa

Anata to watashi wa





No comments:

Post a Comment