Monday, May 27, 2024

Sheena Ringo & ATARASHII GAKKO! - Dora Ichi Dokusou (FRDP)

Hojoya / Ringo Sheena
"Dora Ichi Dokusou (FRDP)"
2024.05.27
"Dora Ichi Dokusou (FRDP)" [Single] / Houjouya [Album]

FRDP Running Solo

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Sheena

I wanna decide, but I won't
I'm probably at a critical moment now, right?
'Cuz I don't wanna lose any of it
I'll keep raising my own market value
Even if I do all I can, it's not enough
When do I plan on being complete?
If your ideals are high, you're on the right track
Shall I lower my head with my serious, true face?
It really is a reasonable strategy
The sharp points of my nerves are cold
Make myself feel on edge even more?
It goes in an instant, so we don't even know
when we'll die
You could say I wanna immerse myself
What should I do? I resent my youth
I wanna cry, but I won't
I still don't feel secure
Even the silly competition from yesterday
is like someone else's far and distant past
Whether it looks good or not, it's my most recent photo
The more you hit, the more important the rule of thumb is
Make it the most strained?
It goes in an instant, so we still don't know
if it'll last
You could say I want to be conflicted
What should I do? I hate my sensitivity
...I don't need to ever go home again
I don't need to rest. Aah, I wanna
throw out my entire body. Twinkling
I want to be launched into the sky and burn out
It's my last desire
I wonder
if what I fear is losing
even the awe I have right now
I don't wanna leave halfway through
Yeah, I wanna be nervous
I wanna go to the limits as soon as possible
Let me be completely exhausted today?
I'll keep breaking record highs
Yeah, I wanna be frustrated
What should I do? The world's so dear to me
Dora Ichi Dokusou (FRDP)

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Sheena Ringo

Kimetai no demo kimenai no
Watashi ima shounenba kamo ne?
Sukoshi mo sokonaitakunai mon
Agetsuzukeru wa jibun no jika wo
Yarikitte demo monotannai
Watashi itsu kansei suru yotei?
Risou ga takerya sorya jundou
Tou wa hikumeyou ka magao no sugao
Kaesugaesu mo datou na sakusen
Togatta shinkei no kissaki tsumetai
Motto sasakuretatasete?
Attoiuma itsu shinu kamo
Shiranai
Maa bottou shite itai'n desu
Doushiyou wakasa ga urameshii
Nakitai no demo nakanai no
Watashi mada anshin dekimasen
Kinou no fuzaketa seriai mo
Marude haruka tooi tanin no kako
Baeru baenu mo hijou na kin'ei
Atatta bun keikensoku wa omotai
Mottomo haritsumesasete?
Attoiuma mada tamotsu kamo
Shiranai
Maa kattou shite itai'n desu
Doushiyou satosa ga itowashii
...Mou isshou kaerenakute ii
Yasumenakute ii aa zenshin wo
Houridashitai matataite sora e to
Uchiagatte moetsukitai
Honkai wa korekiri
Kowai nowa
Tattaima idaite iru ifu
Sae nakusu koto deshou ka
Chuutohanpa na mama saru nowa gomen
Sou kinchou shite itai'n desu
Hayai toko kyokugenten e yukitai
Kyou kutabirehatesasete?
Zutto saikouchi koushin shitsuzukeru
Sou shousou shite itai'n desu
Doushiyou sekai ga shitawashii
ドラ1独走(FRDP)

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎






No comments:

Post a Comment