Thursday, September 17, 2026

Ms.OOJA - Happy & Lucky


"Happy & Lucky"
2026.05.13
"Happy & Lucky" [Single]
Supermarket "Kanesue" CM song

Happy & Lucky

Lyrics: Ms.OOJA & Soundbreakers
Composition: Soundbreakers & Ms.OOJA

I felt like the cat on the roadside
was more friendly to me than yesterday
It made a face like we were acquaintances
and I felt like I could open up to it

Happy & lucky
Once I say the magic words...

I'm so glad to be me
even though there are so many things I lack
even if I don't have everything
I have the strength to feel
the tiny little happinesses

Shopping at my usual supermarket
This weekend I'll try making the sweets recipe
I've been so curious about
I'll try asking that girl over for tea

Happy & lucky
Once I say the magic words...

I'm so glad to be me
even though there are so many wonderful people in the world
even if I don't compare myself to someone else
I feel this moment I'm living as myself
makes me happier than anything else

You only get one life
A repetition of encounters and partings
Even if I toss away everything, I have everything
Whatever happens is up to my own self

C'mon, raise your head. It all starts from here

Let's hold on to the precious words
Let's hold on to the words we love
Happy & Lucky

Sakushi: Ms.OOJA & Soundbreakers
Sakkyoku: Soundbreakers & Ms.OOJA

Michibata no neko ga kinou yori
Watashi ni natsuite iru ki ga shita
Kaomishiri mitai na kao wo shite
Kokoro yurushita you na ki ga shita

Happii & rakkii
Mahou no kotoba wo tonaetara

Watashi wa watashi de yokatta naa
Tarinai toko mo iroiro takusan aru kedo
Subete wo te ni shite inakutatte
Honno chiisa na shiawase wo
Kanjirareru chikara wo motteru'n da

Itsumo no suupaa de kaimono
Zutto ki ni natteta reshipi no
Suwiitsu shuumatsu tsukutte miyou
Ano ko wo ocha ni sasotte miyou

Happii & rakkii
Mahou no kotoba wo tonaetara

Watashi wa watashi de yokatta naa
Suteki na hito wa sekai ni takusan iru kedo
Dareka to kurabete minakutatte
Watashi de ikiru kono toki wo
Nani yori ureshii to omoeru'n da

Jinsei wa ichido kiri
Deai to wakare kurikaeshi
Subete wo sutetatte, subete wo motte iru
Donna dekigoto mo jibun shidai

Saa kao agete kore kara da

Taisetsu na kotoba wo motte ikou
Daisuki na kotoba wo motte ikou
ハッピー&ラッキー

作詞:Ms.OOJA・Soundbreakers
作曲:Soundbreakers・Ms.OOJA

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Happy & Lucky

Lyrics: Ms.OOJA & Soundbreakers
Composition: Soundbreakers & Ms.OOJA

I felt like the cat on the roadside
was more friendly to me than yesterday
It made a face like we were acquaintances
and I felt like I could open up to it

Happy & lucky
Once I say the magic words...

I'm so glad to be me
even though there are so many things I lack
even if I don't have everything
I have the strength to feel
the tiny little happinesses

Shopping at my usual supermarket
This weekend I'll try making the sweets recipe
I've been so curious about
I'll try asking that girl over for tea

Happy & lucky
Once I say the magic words...

I'm so glad to be me
even though there are so many wonderful people in the world
even if I don't compare myself to someone else
I feel this moment I'm living as myself
makes me happier than anything else

You only get one life
A repetition of encounters and partings
Even if I toss away everything, I have everything
Whatever happens is up to my own self

C'mon, raise your head. It all starts from here

Let's hold on to the precious words
Let's hold on to the words we love

Happy & Lucky

Sakushi: Ms.OOJA & Soundbreakers
Sakkyoku: Soundbreakers & Ms.OOJA

Michibata no neko ga kinou yori
Watashi ni natsuite iru ki ga shita
Kaomishiri mitai na kao wo shite
Kokoro yurushita you na ki ga shita

Happii & rakkii
Mahou no kotoba wo tonaetara

Watashi wa watashi de yokatta naa
Tarinai toko mo iroiro takusan aru kedo
Subete wo te ni shite inakutatte
Honno chiisa na shiawase wo
Kanjirareru chikara wo motteru'n da

Itsumo no suupaa de kaimono
Zutto ki ni natteta reshipi no
Suwiitsu shuumatsu tsukutte miyou
Ano ko wo ocha ni sasotte miyou

Happii & rakkii
Mahou no kotoba wo tonaetara

Watashi wa watashi de yokatta naa
Suteki na hito wa sekai ni takusan iru kedo
Dareka to kurabete minakutatte
Watashi de ikiru kono toki wo
Nani yori ureshii to omoeru'n da

Jinsei wa ichido kiri
Deai to wakare kurikaeshi
Subete wo sutetatte, subete wo motte iru
Donna dekigoto mo jibun shidai

Saa kao agete kore kara da

Taisetsu na kotoba wo motte ikou
Daisuki na kotoba wo motte ikou





No comments:

Post a Comment