"FUKUOKA"
2017.02.22
Too many people [Album]
Lyrics & Composition: ASKA
Tapping my toes, clutching my bag under my arm
I run off with bread stuffed in my mouth and head to the station where the scent of morning lingers
The departure bell rings, the town stirs
What was I looking at back then?
sweet and good memories
my new cinema paradise
Unfastening my belt and standing up, and then into the arrival lounge
I walk among the crowd
The present is the past, the past is the present. I'm myself, nobody else
I've lived life, just by living, just like words appearing when you turn the page
Hello, goodbye. 'Morning, good night
I'm right here repeating that over and over
sweet and good memories
my new cinema paradise
Life goes in all directions, always unresolved
Everyone's the same
sweet and good memories
my new cinema paradise
A taxi driver talking about baseball
Fukuoka, where you can see the wind
Sakushi & Sakkyoku: ASKA
Tsumasaki wo kon to tsuite kaban wo waki ni kakaete
Pan wo hoobari kakete iku asa no kaori ga tadayou eki e
Hassha no beru ga naru machi ga ugoite iku
Ano koro no boku wa nani wo mite ita no ka
sweet and good memories
Boku no nyuu shinema paradaisu
Beruto wo hazushite tatsu soshite touchaku robii
Hitonami wo aruite iku
Ima wa mukashi mukashi wa ima dare demo nai jibun sa
Ikiru you ni ikite kita mekureba moji ga arawareru you ni
Konnichiwa sayounara ohayou oyasumi nasai
Kurikaeshinagara boku wa koko ni iru
sweet and good memories
Boku no nyuu shinema paradaisu
Jinsei wa zengosayuu itsumo mikaiketsu
Daremo onaji
sweet and good memories
Boku no nyuu shinema paradaisu
Yakyuu no hanashi wo suru takushii doraibaa
Kaze ga mieru Fukuoka
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
FUKUOKA |
FUKUOKA |
No comments:
Post a Comment