
"GORON TO DORON"
2026.04.03
"GORON TO DORON" [Single]
Anime Dandelion theme song
Lyrics: Kocchi no Kento
Composition: Kocchi no Kento & GRP
Even at "zero" we become "spirits"
Let's fly away
So how do we become a "pair"
and fly away?
Even as "spirits", follow the "example"
Let's fly away
So how do we become a "pair"
and fly away?
That's right
We'll fly away like a dent de lion
(Then how about being "BAD"?)
Your (Then how about being "BAD"?)
heart (Then how about being "BAD"?)
That...
"Ah, even if I crush someone until they're gone..."
(Then how about being "BAD"?)
Your (Then how about being "BAD"?)
heart (Then how about being "BAD"?)
That...
The world's insults come flying at me
but I dodge them and nowadays I carry
this empty heart - that's enough!
The world's insults come flying at me
but I dodge them, but nowadays just barely
"I want to see you"
With just this much pain...
Wanna sleep all day long?
I wanna flop down and disappear
Wanna sleep all day long?
Lalala~ Wanna try flying?
Wanna sleep all day long?
I wanna flop down and disappear
Wanna sleep all day long?
Lalala~ I won't try flying!
Biting down "hard", we head to paradise
Finally Monday, forever BAD DAYS
Taking a step forward, you say, "Not today"
and then you're like "Why the hell?" even more
Biting down "hard", we head to paradise
Finally Monday, forever BAD DAYS
Taking a step forward, you say, "Not today"
and then you're like "I'd been waiting forever"
If only we'd met way before, right?
The world's insults come flying at me
but I dodge them and nowadays I carry
this empty heart - that's enough!
The world's insults come flying at me
but I dodge them, but nowadays just barely
"I want to see you"
With just this much pain...
Wanna sleep all day long?
I wanna flop down and disappear
Wanna sleep all day long?
Lalala~ Wanna try flying?
Wanna sleep all day long?
I wanna flop down and disappear
Wanna sleep all day long?
Lalala~ I won't try flying!
Sakushi: Kocchi no Kento
Sakkyoku: Kocchi no Kento & GRP
"Rei" datte "rei" ni natte
Tonde yukou ze
De, douyatte "tsui" ni natte
Tonde yukou ne?
"Rei" datte "rei" ni naratte
Tonde yukou ze
De, douyatte "tsui" ni natte
Tonde yukou ne?
Sou da
dent de lion no you ni tondeku no
(Naraba "BAD" de dou desu?)
Kimi no (Naraba "BAD" de dou desu?)
Kokoro (Naraba "BAD" de dou desu?)
Sore wo
"Aa, dare wo nakunaru made kudaitemo..."
(Naraba "BAD" de dou desu?)
Kimi no (Naraba "BAD" de dou desu?)
Kokoro (Naraba "BAD" de dou desu?)
Sore wo
Kaatto kuru shabadaba wo
Kawasu kono goro karakara no
Kokoro wo daite kono kurai!
Kaatto kuru shabadaba wo
Kawasu kono goro karagara yo
"Anata ni aitai"
Kono kurai no itami de
Darakune shitai?
Goron to doron shitai
Darakune shitai?
Rarara~ Tonde minai?
Darakune shitai?
Goron to doron shitai
Darakune shitai?
Rarara~ Tonde minai!
"Gutto" kande gokuraku e
Yatto Monday zutto BADDAYS
Ippo mae ni natte "Not today"
Motto "nande da?" tte natte ne
"Gutto" kande gokuraku e
Yatto Monday zutto BADDAYS
Ippo mae ni natte "Not today"
"Zutto matteta" tte natte ne
Zutto mae ni attetara ne
Kaatto kuru shabadaba wo
Kawasu kono goro karakara no
Kokoro wo daite kono kurai!
Kaatto kuru shabadaba wo
Kawasu kono goro karagara yo
"Anata ni aitai"
Kono kurai no itami de
Darakune shitai?
Goron to doron shitai
Darakune shitai?
Rarara~ Tonde minai?
Darakune shitai?
Goron to doron shitai
Darakune shitai?
Rarara~ Tonde minai!
| English | Romanized |
|---|---|
Flop Down & Disappear |
GORON TO DORON |
No comments:
Post a Comment