Sunday, August 9, 2026

NAME.O - Choice


"Choice"
2026.05.15
"Choice" [Single]

Choice

Lyrics: YqY & NAME.O
Composition: NAME.O & YqY
Arrangement: NAME.O

What's wrong, everyone?
You're all looking down
Moving quietly along
a lonely crowded train
If only I can add the punctuation mark
then why is this question
so sad?

Reaching out your hands
from the rusted iron bars
That's what "freedom" is, right?

"Lai lai choose," don't say that
"No no choice" for sure is my life
Night after night, painting my ideal picture
Teacher
Don't look away
Don't make that face
Don't abandon me
Nanana

I'm Poison. Nice to meet you
The answer's love. But it's already too late
Taking the placebo called loneliness
I lose myself in it
Happiness is fun, isn't it?
Painting, drawing a line
Stay like this, don't wake up

Actually, I'm a psychic. If I were found out
"No, no, no"
I'd have to deny it and play dumb
The truth's obvious. If you give them
a resounding "YES" and praise them...

As I jump out
of the red, muddied fish tank
I look like a "sage", don't I?

"Ai-ai beats" don't cry
"Bye-bye kiss" it's all lies
Night after night, playing the sound of dreams
Baby
Don't trick me
Please don't betray me
At least don't hate me

Aah, it's always like that
A sneaking-visit flamenco
Let's dance through the night - ratata
Oops
Crap, crap
The bug I'd been hiding
is gonna get found out!
Crammed into a jar, they kill each other
and the butterfly that emerges seeks the flame in the end
This is all predetermined fate

I'm Poison. Nice to meet you
The answer's love. But it's already too late
From here on, I'll live telling lies

"Lai lai choose," don't say that
"No no choice" for sure is my life
Night after night, painting my ideal picture
Teacher
Don't look away
Don't make that face
Don't abandon me
Nanana

I'm Poison. Nice to meet you
The answer's love. But it's already too late
Taking the placebo called loneliness
I lose myself in it
Happiness is fun, isn't it?
Painting, drawing a line
Stay like this, don't wake up
Choice

Sakushi: YqY & NAME.O
Sakkyoku: NAME.O & YqY
Henkyoku: NAME.O

Doushita no? Minna
Atama wo fusete
Hissori to susumu
Lonely man'in-densha
Kutouten wa jibun ni shika tsukenai no nara
Kono toi wa naze
Konna ni kanashii no ka?

Sabita tetsugoushi kara
Te wo sashidasu toka
"Jiyuu" tte sou jan

"Rai rai Choose" iwanai de
"Nai nai Choice" koso My jinsei
Yonayona risou no e wo kaite
Sensei
Me wo sorasanai de
Sonna kao shinai de
Boku wo misutenai de
Nanana

Doku desu hajimemashite
Kai wa ai mou teokure
Kodoku to iu purasebo wo nomi
Yoishire
Hapinesu tanoshii ne
Nutte sen wo hiite
Konomama mesamenai de

Jitsu wa esupaa kizukaretara
"Iya iya iya"
To hitei shite tobokenakya
Hontou wa meihaku de yatsura niwa
Saidaikyuu no YES wo ataete homereba

Akaku nigotta suisou kara
Tobidasu boku wa
"Kenja" mitai jan

"Ai ai Beats" nakanai de
"Bai bai Kiss" uso darake
Yonayona yume no ne wo narashite
Baby
Boku wo damasanai de
Uragiranai de kure
Semete kirawanai de

Aa itsumo sou yo
Yobai furamenko
Odoriakasou rattatta
Otto
Yabai yabai
Kakushiteta bagu ga
Barechau!
Tsubo ni tsumare koroshiatte
Uka shita chou wa kekkyoku hi wo motome
Korera wa subete sadamerareta unmei

Doku desu hajimemashite
Kai wa ai mou teokure
Kono saki mo usotsuite ikite

"Rai rai Choose" iwanai de
"Nai nai Choice" koso My jinsei
Yonayona risou no e wo kaite
Sensei
Me wo sorasanai de
Sonna kao shinai de
Boku wo misutenai de
Nanana

Doku desu hajimemashite
Kai wa ai mou teokure
Kodoku to iu purasebo wo nomi
Yoishire
Hapinesu tanoshii ne
Nutte sen wo hiite
Konomama mesamenai de
チョイス

作詞:YqY・NAME.O
作曲:NAME.O・YqY
編曲:NAME.O

Find the lyrics here!
English Romanized

Choice

Lyrics: YqY & NAME.O
Composition: NAME.O & YqY
Arrangement: NAME.O

What's wrong, everyone?
You're all looking down
Moving quietly along
a lonely crowded train
If only I can add the punctuation mark
then why is this question
so sad?

Reaching out your hands
from the rusted iron bars
That's what "freedom" is, right?

"Lai lai choose," don't say that
"No no choice" for sure is my life
Night after night, painting my ideal picture
Teacher
Don't look away
Don't make that face
Don't abandon me
Nanana

I'm Poison. Nice to meet you
The answer's love. But it's already too late
Taking the placebo called loneliness
I lose myself in it
Happiness is fun, isn't it?
Painting, drawing a line
Stay like this, don't wake up

Actually, I'm a psychic. If I were found out
"No, no, no"
I'd have to deny it and play dumb
The truth's obvious. If you give them
a resounding "YES" and praise them...

As I jump out
of the red, muddied fish tank
I look like a "sage", don't I?

"Ai-ai beats" don't cry
"Bye-bye kiss" it's all lies
Night after night, playing the sound of dreams
Baby
Don't trick me
Please don't betray me
At least don't hate me

Aah, it's always like that
A sneaking-visit flamenco
Let's dance through the night - ratata
Oops
Crap, crap
The bug I'd been hiding
is gonna get found out!
Crammed into a jar, they kill each other
and the butterfly that emerges seeks the flame in the end
This is all predetermined fate

I'm Poison. Nice to meet you
The answer's love. But it's already too late
From here on, I'll live telling lies

"Lai lai choose," don't say that
"No no choice" for sure is my life
Night after night, painting my ideal picture
Teacher
Don't look away
Don't make that face
Don't abandon me
Nanana

I'm Poison. Nice to meet you
The answer's love. But it's already too late
Taking the placebo called loneliness
I lose myself in it
Happiness is fun, isn't it?
Painting, drawing a line
Stay like this, don't wake up

Choice

Sakushi: YqY & NAME.O
Sakkyoku: NAME.O & YqY
Henkyoku: NAME.O

Doushita no? Minna
Atama wo fusete
Hissori to susumu
Lonely man'in-densha
Kutouten wa jibun ni shika tsukenai no nara
Kono toi wa naze
Konna ni kanashii no ka?

Sabita tetsugoushi kara
Te wo sashidasu toka
"Jiyuu" tte sou jan

"Rai rai Choose" iwanai de
"Nai nai Choice" koso My jinsei
Yonayona risou no e wo kaite
Sensei
Me wo sorasanai de
Sonna kao shinai de
Boku wo misutenai de
Nanana

Doku desu hajimemashite
Kai wa ai mou teokure
Kodoku to iu purasebo wo nomi
Yoishire
Hapinesu tanoshii ne
Nutte sen wo hiite
Konomama mesamenai de

Jitsu wa esupaa kizukaretara
"Iya iya iya"
To hitei shite tobokenakya
Hontou wa meihaku de yatsura niwa
Saidaikyuu no YES wo ataete homereba

Akaku nigotta suisou kara
Tobidasu boku wa
"Kenja" mitai jan

"Ai ai Beats" nakanai de
"Bai bai Kiss" uso darake
Yonayona yume no ne wo narashite
Baby
Boku wo damasanai de
Uragiranai de kure
Semete kirawanai de

Aa itsumo sou yo
Yobai furamenko
Odoriakasou rattatta
Otto
Yabai yabai
Kakushiteta bagu ga
Barechau!
Tsubo ni tsumare koroshiatte
Uka shita chou wa kekkyoku hi wo motome
Korera wa subete sadamerareta unmei

Doku desu hajimemashite
Kai wa ai mou teokure
Kono saki mo usotsuite ikite

"Rai rai Choose" iwanai de
"Nai nai Choice" koso My jinsei
Yonayona risou no e wo kaite
Sensei
Me wo sorasanai de
Sonna kao shinai de
Boku wo misutenai de
Nanana

Doku desu hajimemashite
Kai wa ai mou teokure
Kodoku to iu purasebo wo nomi
Yoishire
Hapinesu tanoshii ne
Nutte sen wo hiite
Konomama mesamenai de







No comments:

Post a Comment